Pages

Sunday, 15 January 2012

Bellarific Friday

Here I am again, this time with a card I've made for this weeks Bellerific Friday over at Stamping Bella.

I discovered Stamping Bella about two years ago and it was while I was searching for these stamps that I discovered Copic pens too.  Bella's Ketto stamps had been featured in a magazine article and I fell in love.  Once I found the website and started looking at all the other stamps I was hooked.  I met the Bella (Emily) when she came over to the UK to the Craft Barn's Summer Extravaganza in 2009 (30th June & 1st July this year), the Extravaganza is well worth a visit if you can get there.

Anyway, back to the card.  This weeks challenge was to choose your favourite Bella.  Well, sorry that's just impossible, they're all fabulous.  I chose Ilovetoshopabella (because that's me).



Ingredients:

Stamp: Ilovetoshopabella from Stamping Bella
Papers: very old from stash
Colouring medium: Copics
Mega Oval Nestabilities
Ribbon from own stash
Tim Holtz DI - Milled Lavender
... and a little bit of glamour dust.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.