Pages

Saturday, 28 January 2012

Favourite Things...

... what are yours?


My favourite thing is undisturbed time to read or craft.  I don't often get it.

My favourite things used on this card are the LOTV image - I've really fallen for these images in a big way.  I also really love the basic grey papers.




Ingredients

Stamp:  LOTV Gone Fishing
Papers: Basic Grey Marjolaine
Buttons: My own stash
Sentiment: Paula Pascual

I'm hoping to enter this card in the following challenges:

1. Lili's Little Fairies Challenge # 3 - Oh boy (a masculine card)
2. Basic Grey Challenge #61 - Favourite Things


Thanks for taking the time to stop by, don't forget to let me know what you think!


2 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured! I just love Lil's too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.