Pages

Saturday, 14 January 2012

Hurrah!!

I found my blog, yay me!


Let's get down to the business of attempting my next big blogging hurdle.  Attaching a picture to the post... and then linking to another blog.


I've made this card for the Lili's Little Fairies challenge (and also the Pan Pasels "Anything Goes" challenge) this week.  The theme was to use your favourite Lili of the Valley stamp.  I only discovered these stamps last September when I joined a new Crop and the ladies there were talking about them.  Well, after a little investigation I found the website and fell head over heals in love.  Needless to say my Birthday and Christmas lists were re-written to include Lili of the Valley stamps.  But I must say I did have a little trouble picking a "favourite" for this challenge.  I settled on this one, Birthday Balloons.  I really love these little mice. 


Ingredients:
Stamp: LOTV Birthday Balloons
Papers: A mixture of Me to You Christmas papers and MME Lost & Found 2 Blush
Ribbon: My own stash
Background: Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Copics: Pinks - RV19, 17, 13 & 10
Greens: BG34, G00, 000, 0000
Purples: BV01, 00, 000, 0000
Blues: B01, 00, 000, 0000
Mices & Bellows: E44, 43 & 50 / C05, 03, 01 & R20 (rosy cheeks)
Crystal art glitter and glossy accents
Sentiment: Paula Pascual




7 comments:

  1. Aw this is lovely and ever so cute, thanks for joining us this week at Lili's little fairies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Caz and fabulous colouring.
    Good luck with the new blog and challenges.
    Thanks so much for linking it to the PanPastel UK 'Anything Goes' challenge this week.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Caz .... Super work with great colouring skills ..welcome to blogland and I hope you have large amounts of fun... I do !!! I am proud to be your first follower ... I can see you follow my blog so thank you very much for that and also for joining us at the PanPastel Challenge this week xx Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo Caz ... I wondered if it was YOU!!! See you Saturday lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Caz, beautiful colouring and those balloons look amazing. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really adorable card, I love this cute party scene and that paper is gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge clog
    Lindsay xx
    P.S. I have just become follower number 2 =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.