Pages

Saturday, 21 January 2012

Is January over yet???

Is it just me or is January getting longer every year?  It never seems to end.  Not that I'm wishing my life away, but there's a new craft event at the begininning of February (Glow, Bluewater, Kent, 2 - 5 February 2012).  I've got a shopping list as long as my arm (both arms actually).  I know we've just had Christmas and I was thoroughly spoilt, but is there ever an end to the STUFF we want??

Anyway...  I spent half a lovely day at my local crop which meets once a month and I managed to complete these cards. 



Ingredients

Papers - much neglected Anne Griffin
Lace - Wild Orchid Crafts
Flowers - handmade Lavender with Flowersoft and glitter
Copic pens
Pearls - my own stash
Ribbon - my own stash
Crystal Art Glitter

I'll be entering this card in this weeks Lili's little Fairies challenge "Lavender & Lace" 


This second card I made for Stamping Bella's Bellarific Friday.  The theme this week is a sketch.


Ingredients

Papers: MME Lost & Found 2 Blush
Ribbon: My own stash (I think I nicked it off of a birthday cake)
Pearls: My own stash
Copic pens


That's it from me for now.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Oh this card is great fun .... I just love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen, thanks. I really love the "bubbles". Cx

      Delete
  2. Both beautiful cards Caz. Thanks for taking part in this weeks Lili's Little Fairies Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.