Pages

Sunday, 22 January 2012

PanPastel Challenge No 2 - Use Two of Something

Helloooo 


Before I get down to business, I thought I'd introduce Piglet (not named after the cute Winnie the Pooh character, but rather cos she is one!!).  Here she is checking out what's on the laptop (you can just make out her head on the desk).



Now, moving on - my card for this weeks PanPastels challenge - Use Two of Something

D'ya know, I don't think I ever have, I always put three of something on...

Anyway, here's my card


I went for two little butterflies, which strictly speaking aren't craft embellishments, I dismantled a pair of hair clips.

Ingredients

Papers: HOTP Nonna's Garden
Flowers: Cream Cherry Blossom - Wild Orchid 
(I coloured the lavender ones with a copic and airbrush)
Lace - Oyster Stamps
Spellbinders Nestabilities
Coloured with Copics and Old Paper DI
Crystal Art Glitter - wings


That's it from me, thanks for stopping by today.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Caz sweet picture of Piglet lol! I was very sorry you had to leave the crop early but at least you managed to make this super card ! LOTV images are gorgeous and you do a great job with them ...thanks for joining in the PanPastels Challenge again this week. Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty design thanks for joining us at PanPastel Uk this week.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Caz, the butterflies look great and I love the sparkly wings. Thanks for sharing this with us at the PanPastel UK challenge this week.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and lovely papers, your butterflies look great. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous and I love those butterflies. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK challenge and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww what a beautiful card and love the glitter :-) thank you for joining us at panpastel uk
    linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty design, thank you for sharing it with us at PanPastel UK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are great. Thank you very much for welcoming me to blogland, your doing much better than I am! kraftyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ya Kim, thanks for following me too. I don't think so, I like your designs better, I tend to get stuck in a rut and do the same thing over and over. I have to go find sketches to follow. Good luck with your blog and keep in touch. Caz x

      Delete
  9. Oh wow Caz! This is gorgeous! I love your colouring of this little cutie .. can't wait to ink mines up too! Love all that glittery wings and those butterflies adds just the perfect touch! :)

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.