Pages

Saturday, 28 January 2012

Rudolf Day

Hi


Because Eileen said so!!


Before I show you my card for this months Rudolf day I thought I'd show you this first.




My super-lovely husband occasionally makes me little pipe cleaner animals.  This year this little fellow was waiting for me.  I thought it apt to share with you.


Anyhoo, here's my card for Rudolf day...




Ingredients

Papers: Nitwit Collections Joyful Hearts Too
Stamp: Nellie Snellen Giving Away
Sentiment: LOTV
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Small snowflake: Martha Steward punch
Large snowflake: Memory Box die
Pearls: My own stash
coloured with Copic pens

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Caz,

    Eileen is lovely isn't she? A great encourager. THANK YOU so much for joining in with my little Rudolph Day bit of fun. GOOD LUCK.

    I really love the card you've made, it's so cute!

    Hope you're enjoying blogland!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say what a clever and talented hubby you've got . . . great tinsel reindeer! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra
      Thanks so much for your lovely comments, they're very much appreciated. My Husband is super-talented, I'm a very lucky girl. I'm sure there will be many more pipe cleaner pets to show throughout the year.
      Caz x

      Delete
  3. Oooooo fabulous card Caz .... and hubby is the most lovely man ... I love the Reindeer and want to borrow him to come and build a super craft room for me like yours ... sooooo Jealous xxxx E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen, thanks. He is super-wonderful. I'm sure if you bake him something he'd be happy to - I've made him some Millionaires Shortbread today to say thanks.
      Cx

      Delete
  4. Hi Caz, beautiful cute image, love the colours. You seem to be getting on really well in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim, thanks. I'm really enjoying it and I'm finding it makes me do more. I've found a couple of other crafty projects that I'm having a go at too. Hopefully I'll soon have some beads and I'm having a bash at making my own stickpins, and I've made myself a little pin cushion to put them in when they're done and it was soooo simple to make, and my daughter got some baked beans on toast out of it (needed a small tin!!) :O)
      Cx

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.