It's Rudolf Day again over at http://stampingforpleasure.blogspot.com/
and here's my card. I really love how this card turned out. Again, I've stuck with my favourite combo of aqua and pink (really must try something else).
I'm hoping to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Stamping for Pleasure - Rudolf Day
2. Divas by Design - Bling it Up
3. Winter Wonderland - Glitter & Bling
4. The Pretty Little Ribbon Challenge No. 7 - Anything Goes
5. Allsorts Challenge No. 143 - It's your choice
6. Whimsical Wednesday - Time Flies
7. http://panpasteluk.blogspot.com/ - Add a ribbon.
Papers: Pion Design
Stamp: Sugar Nellie "Hello Little Friend"
Flowers & Seam Binding: Wild Orchid Crafts
Copics & Crystal Art Glitter on the wings
Hatpin: Handmade (here's a close-up...)
... and some little jingle bells (from Mei Flower)
Thanks for stopping by xoxo