Hope you're enjoying your weekend. Enjoying the snow? No, me either. I'm snug and warm in front of the fire with a large cup of hot chocolate writing up my blog.
I've been having a bit of a play with a few bits and bobs I picked up at the Hobbycrafts show on Friday at Bluewater. Did you go? What did you think?.
I also dragged my daughter out bright and early yesterday morning and had a wonder down Rochester high street visiting the charity shops and I picked up a few bead necklaces so that I could have a bash at making some hat pins. So far, so good. I'm quite pleased with what I've come up with (need more stuff!!).
I'm going to enter into the following challenges with my card today:
1. Sketch N Stash Challenge No. 80 - Free Choice Sketch (Sketch No. 11)
2. LOTV Challenge No. 5 - Spring Colours.
3. Cupcake Challenge No. 177 - Recycle (recycled beads & tag (price tag from necklace)).
4. Pan Pastels Challenge No. 4 - Happy Birthday.
5. Crafter's Companion Challenge 21 - Anything Goes.
6. The Pretty Little Ribbon February Challenge No. 7 - Anything Goes.
Papers: Karen Neuburger Floral
Stamp: LOTV On Tiptoe
Ribbon: my own stash
Flowers: Ivory Cherry Blossom (Wild Orchid) altered with copics
Martha Stewart border punch
Beads and tag recycled from charity shop necklace
Woodware Butterfly punch
Crystal Art Glitter (wings).
Thanks for stopping by today.