Pages

Saturday, 18 February 2012

A Sketch, Some Favourites and Mother's Day

Evenin' All!!


Hope you're all having a lovely weekend so far.  I'm happy to report that the boiler's fixed and I have heating and hot water again, Yay!!


Moving on...


My card this weekend has been designed based on a sketch for:

  1. Sketch N Stash No. 81 Challenge "Daniele's Sketch";
  2. Craft Us Crazy's Challenge No. 21 - Favourite Colour/Embellishment;
  3. Poodles Parlour's Challenge - Mother's Day/A Card for a Female; and
  4. Divas by Design Challenge 22 - Wings & Things.



My Favourite colours are pink and aqua and my favourite embellishments are the hatpins I've made.


Ingredients

Stamps: LOTV Never Too Old for a Hug
Papers: MME Lost & Found Blush 2
Lace, Seam Binding & Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Heart stamp: Freebie with magazine
Heart die cut: Freebie with ebay purchase (lucky, as I don't own any hearty things at all)
Coloured with Copics
and Crystal Art Glitter on the wings


13 comments:

  1. Stunning card, just beautiful love it!!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Divas By Design, I wish you good luck!

    Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow Caz! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love this little image and the colors are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning card!
    I love the colour palette, image and papers and as for your hat pins, they're just beautiful.
    Thank you for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, love the colours & the hatpins are fab!

    Thank you for sharing at Divas this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and very pretty,thank you for the info on rats I have got to say after seeing my brothers they are rather cute.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous delicate and pretty card ...i love it
    thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely stunning... one of my fave images too... I love the papers & the colours but I especially love the fancy heart frame :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really lovely card, love the colours and the pins. I couldn't believe the coincidence - I had just finished colouring the very same image. Glad your boiler is sorted out. Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card luv your colours and papers. LOTV make perfect images for cards Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour, good luck, Cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining the Poodles Parlour Challenge this time with your stunning card. Loving those colours you have used.

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card,really pretty!!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at poodles Parlour challenge. Good Luck.....

    Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Caz,
    This is just too cute. Love the image & gorgeous detail. Great take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.