Everyone enjoying their weekend? I'm having a bit of a 'mare. My boiler's just broken and water is gushing out all over the kitchen. British Gas are on their way... I really hope they can fix it, especially as we're expecting temperatures down to -12 tonight. Looks like I'll be getting a couple of sacks of coal in.
Anyhoo, on with the show...
My card this weekend is for my first Sugar Bowl challenge. I found these stamps at the same time as Lili of the Valley and they are just so fab. So when I received a surprise cheque in the post this week I rushed over to Funkykits and bought myself five new stamps. You may have guessed that I'm a bit of a shopaholic. I'll never be rich, but I'll have plenty of stuff to play with in my craft room, which makes me a very happy girl!!
I hope to enter my card in the following challenges:
1. The Sugar Bowl Challenge - Sketch/Love
2. Pan Pastels Challenge No.5 - Love/Romance http://panpasteluk.blogspot.com/
3. Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
4. Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
5. A Gem of a Challenge No. 39 - Fairies
6. CES Challenge No. 72 - Lots of Layers
7. Alota Rubber Challenge No. 76 - Love with no Red
8. Charisma Cards Challenge No. 5 - Things with Wings
9. http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Wings & Things
Papers: Melissa Francies 5th Avenue
Stamp: Sugar Nellie - Knitted with Love
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Fibres: Own stash
Copic pens and Crystal Art Glitter
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your weekend xoxo