Pages

Saturday, 11 February 2012

Sugar anyone?

Good evening beautiful people.


Everyone enjoying their weekend?  I'm having a bit of a 'mare.  My boiler's just broken and water is gushing out all over the kitchen.  British Gas are on their way... I really hope they can fix it, especially as we're expecting temperatures down to -12 tonight.  Looks like I'll be getting a couple of sacks of coal in.


Anyhoo, on with the show...


My card this weekend is for my first Sugar Bowl challenge.  I found these stamps at the same time as Lili of the Valley and they are just so fab.  So when I received a surprise cheque in the post this week I rushed over to Funkykits and bought myself five new stamps.  You may have guessed that I'm a bit of a shopaholic.  I'll never be rich, but I'll have plenty of stuff to play with in my craft room, which makes me a very happy girl!!






I hope to enter my card in the following challenges:


1. The Sugar Bowl Challenge - Sketch/Love
2. Pan Pastels Challenge No.5 - Love/Romance http://panpasteluk.blogspot.com/ 
3. Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
4. Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
5. A Gem of a Challenge No. 39 - Fairies
6. CES Challenge No. 72 - Lots of Layers
7. Alota Rubber Challenge No. 76 - Love with no Red
8. Charisma Cards Challenge No. 5 - Things with Wings
9. http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Wings & Things


Ingredients

Papers: Melissa Francies 5th Avenue
Stamp: Sugar Nellie - Knitted with Love
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Fibres: Own stash
Hatpins: Handmade
Copic pens and Crystal Art Glitter


Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your weekend  xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card. Beuatiful stamp and colours are great too. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caz .... this is just gorgeous ... I love the stamp and will be filling my basket with the new LOTV stuff at AP in April ... I will keep an eye on your colouring and nick a few ideas!! Had a look at the beautiful Treasure Box below ... you are very clever ... carry on spending and I hope your boiler has been sorted xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the image & the papers you have used!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again Caz ... Great to see you entering the PanPastel challenge again this week ... you need to link from the post Caz, not the side bar... sorry hun! See you Saturday xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Caz, this is such a beautiful card and I love the sweet image and colours. As Eileen has asked please can you put the link to PanPastels blog in the post, just highlighting and linking where you have written that you wanted to enter the PanPastel challenge would be fine. Thanks a lot
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning! Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Caz, beautiful card, lovely colours and a great image, I need to get some of these stamps they are so sweet. Hope you managed to get your boiler sorted out. My finger is much better (I work on a deli counter in a supermarket) I was a bit careless washing up a knife! Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim
      Thanks for your lovely comments.

      Boiler all sorted now after three visits from BG!!

      OUCH!! That sounds horrible. Glad to hear it's healing now.

      Take care.

      Cx

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous card and love the pastel shades. Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh this is so cute. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at AGOAC. hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.