Pages

Sunday, 5 February 2012

Treasure Box

Me again.  I also made this this weekend.  I bought one of those little treasure boxes that you can alter and this is what I did with it.


I started by painting it a very pale pink (I mixed white and peony acrylic paint).  After the paint was dry I cut pieces of patterned paper to fit the sides and top and glued on with decopatch glue.  (Sorry, this paper is really old and I have no idea who its by).  I then hot glued some flowers, beads and a Marianne D die cut butterfly to the top (the little butterfly is a Woodware punch).  I finished it off by sticking some lace around the top of the base section.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  Now I just have to find something to put in it!!


Bye all.

5 comments:

  1. Stunning creation and the flowers look gorgeous.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Louise. Caz x

      Delete
  2. Wow! What a gorgeous creation! Love that big butterfly on the top surrounded by all those beautiful flowers!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Caz this is sooo gorgeous!! thanks for the visit, I have really enjoyed looking at your beautiful work
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.