Me again. I also made this this weekend. I bought one of those little treasure boxes that you can alter and this is what I did with it.
I started by painting it a very pale pink (I mixed white and peony acrylic paint). After the paint was dry I cut pieces of patterned paper to fit the sides and top and glued on with decopatch glue. (Sorry, this paper is really old and I have no idea who its by). I then hot glued some flowers, beads and a Marianne D die cut butterfly to the top (the little butterfly is a Woodware punch). I finished it off by sticking some lace around the top of the base section. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. Now I just have to find something to put in it!!