Pages

Saturday, 31 March 2012

It Takes Two!!

OK, so can't get that song out of my head now... most annoying!


Morning all, hope you're enjoying your weekend, where did the sun go?


I've been busy trying to sort out my pens and have decided to sell some of the ones that I don't use (have never used).  If you are interested - they are listed on ebay.


Anyway, moving on to my card this weekend.  Yes, just the one this time.  I have designed my card to hopefully enter the following challenges:  
  1. http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/challenge-28-stamp-something.html
  2. http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/anything-goes.html
  3. http://mymumscraftshopchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/challenge-50-stamp-it.html
  4. http://ribboncarouselchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/rcc46-anything-goes-with-party-time.html
  5. http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/simon-says-anything-goes.html-goes.html
  6. http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/it-takes-two.html
  7. http://craftyannschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/challenge-62.html

Ingredients

Stamp - LOTV On The Way
Paper - Basic Grey Jovial, Coredinations Cardstock, Gold Mirri
Ribbon from stash
Small Woodware tag punch
Copics and Crystal Art Glitter
Pearls from stash

Thanks for stopping by  xoxo

23 comments:

  1. Fab card - a lovely image and great papers! Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caz, loving this card, fab image and super papers.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is lovely Caz.

    Laine

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgous card - love the colours & the image
    kanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caz,lovely christmas card, love the papers. Great image your colouring is beautiful.
    Hugs Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet and a perfect pair image and gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some more candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Gorgeuous! Fabulous colours and this is one cute image. So pleased to 'meet' someone else who does Christmas cards this early.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following my blog Caz! Just had a look at your blog, your cards are all so cute! This one is gorgeous, I love the backing papers.

    Thanks again
    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Caz, love your card. Let me tell you, you do a very nice coloring job.
    : ) Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Caz! What a gorgeous card! Love your colouring .. so festive and makes me long for Christmas once again! :)

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Caz,

    Beautiful card you made and I love your colouring!
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just lovely! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Caz

    Beautiful card - I so must make a start on my Christmas Cards!

    Thank you for becoming a follower - I too am now following you!

    Thank you for leaving some lovely comments on my blog - I really do appreciate it.

    Toodle pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is stunning:) Your copic coloring is outstanding and I love what the added glitter does to your images. I vowed this year to make at least one Christmas card a month...so far, not one made. I should really start on that. Hugs:) And as always thanks for the gorgeous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful elegant card, thanks for sharing with us at MMCS, Gaynor DT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a really lovely card full of gorgeous details. Thankyou for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies this week x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, Caz. Such a lovely card, thank you for joining in at Winter Wonderland this week, hugs, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank You so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland Challenge with this absolutely magical creation I do hope that you will try and join us again next week

    Have a lovely day
    Hugs Bridget :0x
    Winter Wonderland DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Caz, sorry I have not had chance to check your blog for a while, time seems to run out before I am ready.
    this is such a beautiful card, and lovely image and colours. Christmas in April, I cannot think about it yet.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card Caz, I love that image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.