Pages

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Oops, there is goes...

... my mojo that is!!  I think I left it on the bus :O(


I decided to go with a Christmas Card, simply 'cos they are my most favourite type of card to make.  


I love Christmas and can't wait for it to come round again.  Putting up the deccies (which takes a good couple of days), baking cookies, finding all those presents and then wrapping them, LOVE IT!


I think I've managed to get most of my favourite things on this card.  The colours pink and aqua/green, snowflakes, anything that sparkles and I really love the seam binding, I'm using it on everything at the moment and of course a LOTV image.





I'm hoping to enter this card in the following challenges:



1. http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/03/challenge-25-favorite-things.html
2. http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/2012/03/anything-goes.html
3. http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.com/2012/03/pcj-challenge-4-anything-goes.html
4. http://scrapalicioususa.blogspot.com/ Anything Goes
5. http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/ Anything Goes
6. http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2012/03/ribbon-lace.html
7. http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.com/2012/03/totally-papercrafts-challenge-107-my.html My Favourite Things
8. http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/2012/03/challenge-9-ribbon-ribbon-ribbon.html
9. http://www.whimsical-designs.com/2012/03/going-green-whimsical-wednesday.html
10. http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/2012/03/challenge-76-charmed.html
Ingredients

Stamp:  LOTV Moonlight Wishes
Paper:  Me to You Christmas Papers
Ribbon & Lace - Wild Orchid Crafts
Spellbinders Anenome Flower Die
Martha Steward Snowflake Punch
Snowflake charm from stash
Copics and Crystal Art Glitter


Thanks for stopping by  xoxo



28 comments:

  1. Oh Caz this is so very gorgeous, love it, Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, love the flower its stunning!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo beautiful! Think that your mojo is in perfect working order!! The colours are so soft and delicate and the ribbon and lace are beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at Lili's Little Fairies, hope to see you again, hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Craft your Passion.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty - love the ouch of icy blue and the pretty flower.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the image used and your super embellishments.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Caz,
    WOW111 beautiful card, love the image, love your flower and love the colours. Hugs Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Caz,
    This is beautiful, I know what you mean I love to make christmas cards too.

    I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.

    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue
      Thanks for your lovely comments. WoW! Thanks for nominating me for an award, that means so much.
      Hugs
      Caz X

      Delete
  9. Lovely card, Caz. Adorable image and I love your beautiful flower. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card , love the colours and the embellies you chose, thanks for playing with us at the papercrafting journey, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG . . .I totally LOVE this card Caz. Your colouring is perfect and the embellishments are so beautiful. Congrats. A definite fave xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is a beautiful card and a fabulous choice of charm! Thanks for joining in the fun at CES this week...good luck :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sure is a beauty just loving all the lace. Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely creation, and gorgeous ribbon. Thank you for joining our Ribbon challenge at Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really sweet, soft and delicate! :)

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is beautiful and the image is perfect. Thanks for playing with us this week at Whimsical Wednesdays. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is so gorgeous, love the softness of that gorgeous lace.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty card on the sweet image and soft colors. And the charms is just lovely. :)

    safes for sale

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really....no mojo. Looks like it is live and kicking to me. I can't tell you how much I enjoy your work. This is just gorgeous. I am always trying to get lace over at WOC, but they are always out of stock for the ones I want. The one you used on this card happens to be one of them! I e-mailed you back the other day and it keeps kicking back to me. When you get a chance write me up and then I will write back to that. I think when you go through google it only allows a three time back and forth. Then you have to start a fresh e-mail. Thank you for playing along with us again this week at WW:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Caz!!! Oh gosh, this is GORGEOUS! I love how everything is white except for little splashes of colors here and there! That lace, that charm, that flower .. oh my .. I love it all! :)

    ps ... you mentioned on my blog you will be planting peonies?! OoOOoOO I LOVE peonies!!!!! I went to the nursery the other day to try to find some .. they didn't have any! :(

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Caz - hope you're OK honey. I just saw your comment on my blog about your Mum, and so I promptly joined in and had a few tears too!

    How did I miss this gorgeous card then? It's absolutely PERFECT (and yes, I am shouting 'cos I adore it!) - so beautiful, you should be really delighted with the result.

    Big hug, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Caz. I think you don't have to make any changes with this craft. It look good already. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. compare electricity prices victoria

    Hello Caz. We have the same favorite card to make. I love making Christmas cards too. But Christmas is still very far.

    ReplyDelete
  24. web design adelaide


    Hi there Caz. Among all other Christmas cards, yours is the most promising. Kudos to this.

    ReplyDelete
  25. http://www.amazines.com/article_detail.cfm?articleid=4257745


    Hello Caz. So excited for Christmas to come. How I wish i would receive cards like this. That would make me very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Caz. All I want for Christmas is lots and lots of cards. So I could read them all year long,

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello Caz. Cards are more thoughtful gifts for you get to know how people feel towards you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.