Pages

Sunday, 22 April 2012

Dawny P's Sketch

Hey everyone, me again.  I just don't seem to be able to stop playing with my new stash, despite the housework interrupting.  I'm sure no-one will mind wearing wrinkled clothes this week!! :O)


I started messing around with my new Pink Paisley London Market papers. Boy, were these hard to track down, everywhere seems to be sold out.  I finally found some at www.craftobsessions.co.uk and bought two packs, just to be on the safe side!!  I really liked the sketch over at Simon Says this week so decided to combine it with that challenge and a few others.  I've used another one of the new stamps that I got this week, Sugar Nellie's Best Day Ever.  She's been coloured with copics.  The ribbon is from my own stash.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid and the hat pin is one of my own creations.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  1. http://charismacardz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-15-shabby-chic.html
  2. http://craftuscrazy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-25-happy-mothers-day-and.html
  3. http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-106-die-cuts-and-punches.html
  4. http://papercraftbliss.com/thejourney/ (3 or more papers)
  5. http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/simon-says-follow-dawnys-sketch.html
Thanks so much for stopping by  xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous. Such a sweet image and beautifully coloured. So loving those papers they're right up my street. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy today. I love all the cards, but especially this one - it's gorgous & everything works perfectly.
    kanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful - love your colour palette on this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet,goodluck at charisma this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Caz, adorable image and coloured so beautifully.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and coloured so beautifully.Truly delightful card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO pretty! I love the papers and your little flower & pearl hat pin are gorgeous! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week! Good luck!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful....lovely colouring and such pretty papers! Delightful image too. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!!! Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet image!! Your card is beautiful1 Thanks for joining us at PCJ! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this challenge.

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.