Pages

Saturday, 14 April 2012

I'm dreaming...

... of a White Christmas (OK, so another song stuck in my head GRRRRR!)


Yay, it's the weekend again.


D'ya know, I only worked a three day week this week, but boy did it go on forever!! Does it ever feel like that for you?  It always seems that the shorter the week, the longer it feels.


Anyhoo, on to my card.  I thought today I'd have a go at White-on-White card, I've never really attempted this before because I love designer papers soooooo much, but it turned out ok I think!


My card today has been designed to hopefully enter the following challenges:
  1. http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/we-are-going-3-d.html
  2. http://doyoustackup.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/dysu-67-glitter-bling.html
  3. http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/12-week-15-things-with-wings.html
  4. http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/tuesday-throwdown-93.html stick pins
  5. http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/totally-papercrafts-challenge-112.html
Ingredients
Stamp: Sugar Nellie - Hello Little Friend
White cardstock
Tim Holtz Alterations Snowflake embossing folder
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder
Copics and Crystal Art Glitter
Stick pins - handmade by me
Ribbon from stash.

Thanks for stopping by today, enjoy the rest of your weekend   xoxo

25 comments:

  1. This is lovely, your white on white turned out way better than mine ever do :P I love the bow and the pins :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it - so elegant & sweet. The gorgous image really stands out xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Gorgeous! The cutest of images and I LOve your White on White. LOve those pins too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunnng Caz - really beautiful - I think white on white really works for you!!! xx hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Caz, love the white on white, goes perfectly with the aqua image. Beautiful ribbon and pins.
    hugs Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is soooo pretty. I love what you have done with the ribbon embellishment xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful and love the WOW makes the image stand out so well
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Caz. The image really pops with no DP's
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. a really beautiful card.

    hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful car, love your wow, it looks stunning x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty - your white on white definitely works ! Those pins in the ribbon are just perfect too - realy love it! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning, simply divine,
    I love the pins too, gorge...
    Thanks for joining us at Paperplay
    hugz
    Kenzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so wish I only did a 3 day week lol :D This card is stunning! I can never do this white on white look but you have nailed it! Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx
    P.S. Do you fancy a crafty get away? I am arranging one for October this year and there are still spaces. Click HERE for details

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, what gorgeous stick pins, Caz! Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along at Tuesday Throwdown this week and I hope we see your fabulous work again in the next challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya again, have you checked out the HM multipacks un mounted at Joanna Sheen, great prices and a good place to start if you are falling in love with the little critters, although I have to say they do become addictive
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Caz, oh my your card is beautiful , just perfect . I have also been wanting to do white on white but I' m afraid, of clean lol. Keep up the good work girl : )
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Caz. What a lovely sweet card. . I love the images and your colours are gorgeous. Great hat pins, really finishes your card. Happy crafting....Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning sweetie this is gorgeous, love the colours and ribbon too, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just so beautiful, the image is so cute and coloured in lovely pale colours. Love the ribbon and pins also.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable and so gorgeous, love it.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Caz, adorable card I love the crisp white with the hint of blue, makes me what to have a go so its gone on my 'to do' list. Love your pins. Have a great day, take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Caz, love the softness of the gorgeous ribbon, works perfectly with the little fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card, I love that sweet image, and the fluffy bow.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Caz! If you'd like a few magnetic pairs to try out on some bookmarks then feel free to drop me an email with your snail mail address. di_wray@hotmail.com

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.