Pages

Sunday, 22 April 2012

A Little Bit Shabby

Morning all


First of all I'd like to say hello to my new followers and thank you to all my followers for the kind comments you leave, I really appreciate them. I'm now half-way to my first 100, which means I'd better start gathering some candy together!


So, onto my card today.  I was lucky enough to win Adele's candy (Woohoo!).  Thank you so much Adele, it's really lovely.  I've been playing with that and also some other bits and pieces I bought this week.


I bought some new stamps this week.  I've used Kraftin' Kimmie 'Dandy Lion' for this card cut out with a Spellbinders Mega-Scalloped Oval.  My S-I-L absolutely loves dandelions so I bought this stamp to make her birthday card, I have no doubt that this stamp is going to be seeing plenty of ink in the future, I just love her.  I've used papers from Webster's Pages collection combo pack 'Western Romance & All about Me', which was part of the candy I won from Adele.  Seam binding, lace and flowers are from Wild Orchid.  The flowers have had a little Rhinestone stickles added.  I also used some pale blue organza ribbon from Adele's candy.  I coloured the image with copics and added plenty of Crystal Art Glitter.  The sentiment is from Whimsical Designs Everyday Sentiments cut out with X-Cut labels.  The background was coloured with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and I finished it off with one of my hat pins.


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
  1. http://charismacardz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-15-shabby-chic.html
  2. http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-80-vintage.html
  3. http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-106-die-cuts-and-punches.html
  4. http://panpasteluk.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-15-add-flower.html
  5. http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/use-more-than-1-ribbon.html
  6. http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-34anything-goes-and-winner.html
Thanks for stopping by  xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the colours and the image is fab :)

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty image, beautifully coloured. Nice subtle use of the ribbons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Caz and congrats on your candy win.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.Love the image and all the lovely sparkle.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi caz

    Beautiful card - love the image and the colours and the layout is just fab too.

    Be back to see you soon

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, love the fun image and the lace and those little flowers are lovely. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining The Stamping Boutique.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yoohoo Caz ... its Meeeee Super, duper card as always... You are having such fun.... I can tell XX

    Missed you Saturday .... take care and have a good week.

    Thanks for joining us in this weeks PanPastel Uk Challenge.
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card!
    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards is so pretty..I am loving the soft colors! That stamp sure is a cutie, perfect coloring too. You picked the perfect stamps to match her...I have always loved Kimmie stamps..I need to get me some. Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a lovely image. Great colours
    Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just Gorgeous! Thank you for playing along at Charisma Cardz this time x

    ReplyDelete
  14. really pretty love the lace thanks so much for joining us at crafts and me this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this dandy lion! she is super cute and you did a great job on her and on your card! lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.