Pages

Monday, 21 May 2012

Crafty Swag

Morning all, thank you for your lovely comments, and YES, I had a fabulous time at the craft fair yesterday.

The weather's looking a bit grim today but apparently we're expecting summer to arrive by mid-week (according to the not-so-reliable weatherman), so that's something to look forward to.

I have today off, I always take the day off after a craft fair.  Well, it would be a bit of a drag if you had to wait a whole week before you could play with all your new bits, wouldn't it!!  Here's a piccie of all the lovely new stuff I got.
Plenty of white card stock, a couple of packs of Neenah super smooth card, (I've never used this before but it's considerably cheaper than the stuff I normally use, so I'm going to give it a go.  I'll let you know what I think of it.  Some Little Claire stamps, several different glues, some ribbons, a pack of Papermania paper, a pack of Papermania Lucy Cromwell stamps, some Little Claire tag cards, a Crafters Companion Boxer, a Memory Box Elegant Scrollwork die, a couple of packs of some very pretty lace, a new white gel pen and a new quickie glue pen (which ran out last week) and I came home with money still in my purse (unheard of in previous years).  I also bought a Pan Pastel.  I was going to get three, but they didn't have the two other colours I wanted, so I shall have to order those.  Anyway, I'm off now to start playing with my crafty swag.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.  oxo

5 comments:

  1. Looks good Caz - glad you had a good time! Hgs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caz, Isn't it fab when you get home and empty your bag of goodies and find things you'd forgot you'd bought. I've just ordered the memory box scroll, it looks so nice.
    Can't wait to see what you do with this lot. Enjoy your day playing.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOks as though you could do with the week of Caz...
    Enjoy.
    Chrissyxx
    Will be back to see what you have made lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're going to have a great day, enjoy

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, lovely new things to play with. Have fun x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.