Pages

Sunday, 20 May 2012

A Little Gift Box

Morning all, 


I'm off to the Sincerely Yours craft show at Biggin Hill this morning with my SIL, but I just had time to show this first.  I made this little gift box this weekend.  I found the template whilst flicking through old magazines, you can download it from www.craftstamper.com/templates.  It's dead simple (it'd have to be, I made it!!)  I've just bought a necklace and bracelet set for a friends birthday and I think this will be ideal to package it in.  I cut a piece of 12 x 12 DCWV French Country Stack down to A4 so it would go through the printer and photocopied the template onto the reverse of it.  Then it was just a case of cutting it out, folding and glueing.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid and the ribbon is from my stash.  I added some rhinestone stickles to the flowers and a few blobs of Viva Decor pearl pen in Ice White.


Anyhoo, here it is, hope you like it.

I'd like to enter my little box in the following challenge:
  1. http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/week-50anything-goes.html
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend  oxo

9 comments:

  1. great box Caz - hope you enjoy the show - I used to live in the caretakers house at the school where the show is put on - the darwen leisure centre was where I did lots of trining for the one and only time I did the london marathon!!!! It brings back memories! Hope its a good show! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous box Caz and love the flowers. Enjoy your day at the craft show.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Caz, Have a great day at the craft show...
    (hope you get everything you NEED!! (wink wink)..lol..

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caz. This is such a lovely box, thanks for the link to the template. Hope you have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous box Caz, love your beautiful flowers.
    Hope you had a good time at the craft fair.
    Hugs
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Caz,
    Fabulous box. Love the flowers and the paper. Hope you had a good shopping day.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love the papers and the flowers, all ties in beautifully. Diane x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.