Pages

Friday, 8 June 2012

Party Hardy

Morning all

Hope you all enjoyed the long weekend (in the UK) last week.  I've had the week off and have been playing in my craft room and catching up on some reading.  I also managed to squeeze in a little gardening in between all those showers and actually during one or two too!!  I'm really hoping that the storms that have been forecast don't do too much damage.

Onto my card today then...  I've used Party Hardy from Saturated Canary.  I have become a massive fan of Krista Smith's images lately.  She's been coloured with copics and had a little glitter here and there and glossy accent on her eyes and the cherry.  The backing paper is from my stash, so not sure who it's made by.  I added a couple of little woodware punched butterflies and the sentiment is from Whimsical Designs Everyday Stamps stamped with Versacolor Green Tea ink.  In an attempt to try something different I've made a sort-of diamond fold card, which I made from a piece of Core'dinations cardstock.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  I decided not to add any embellishments as I want the card to fold flat into an envelope.
Sorry for the quality of the photo, there wasn't much light this morning.  If I get a chance I will try to get a better one.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
  1. http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/summer-fun-challenge.html
  2. http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/challenge-124-go-green-and-dt-call.html
  3. http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/challenge-3-simply-summer.html
  4. http://papercraftbliss.com/thejourney/colour-it-up-and-some-changes/
  5. http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/paper-pretties-wednesday-challenge.html
  6. http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/anything-goes.html
  7. http://saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/challenge-19.html (Anything goes)
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  oxo

38 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Caz. I love the image and you've coloured her beautifully. Great shape too!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caz, this is fabulous, those images are really lovely and I love the shape of your card.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caz
    Another fabulous card, lovely shape. I adore the colours you have used and the image is so cute.
    Thank you so much for joining us this month at Fashionista Challenge.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caz
    This is Gorgeous...Fabulous colours. Fabulous image. Fabulous design....LOve LOve LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Caz

    Absolutely stunning card love the image which is coloured beautifully and the shape and design of the card is fabulous, infact all of your card's are beautiful. Have a good day. Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Caz - reall lovely image and I just adore your choice of colours - fab pop up card! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Caz. super card, I love that image and the way you coloured her. great idea with the fold too. kanda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, great image and bp. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. Your colouring-in is just amazing. I know I'm probably always saying this . . . but it's great. I am in awe of your talent x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Caz, love these images. Have just been to the web site and got a few, so I'll be joining the challenges soon. Jools. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Caz this is just delightful hun,I love the diamond fold and those little butterflies by her are so sweet.
    thank you for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Caz, this is a really nice card, but unfortunately you have entered too many challenges to be eligible fo our Top 5.
    Avril - TioT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Caz,adorable image and love the colours...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute card...wish I could see more of it.
    Thanks for joining in this challenge at Fashionista,

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a gorgeous card, love the design and the image is just perfect
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so adorable and what a great little shape!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is simply stunning sweetie hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Caz, I love how you have coloured this lovely image, beautiful papers too

    hugs Vicky x x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Caz!!! Wowwww, this is GORGEOUS! I love your colouring of this super adorable image .. I love her images!!! This is absolutely STUNNING Caz!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Caz, wow this is a fantastic card! Love the colouring - great job! Looks amazing and love the style! Hugs Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh this is just gorgeous! Love that fun image, and your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card, what a fun image. Your colouring in is perfect, together with the right backing papers.

    Thank you for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky Challenges this week.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  24. stunning creation thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Caz, love your card. I am also a huge fan of Krista's! You have coloured the image beautifully! Many thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week and did you see that we are having a DT call? It could be you! Hugs, judit x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Caz

    I too am a big fan of Krista images and this one is no exception.

    Beautiful card - just love it.

    Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving me some comments - I really appreciate it.

    Have a great week.

    Toodle pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous Work here Caz ... I just LOVE your colouring ... such a great talent! ... Thanks for the support and comments on my blog ... We will all miss Alison and Vi
    Take care. E xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card Caz - I love that image - I used it a little while ago - with the same colours - great minds think alike!! - I also love the fold you've used it's really effective hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! This is gorgeous, beautifully coloured, love the shape x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Caz just catching up on what you have been upto while I was in my sick bed, and you have been busy.
    this card is wonderful, the image is so cute and the colours are brilliant.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous card Caz, such a beautiful image and you've coloured her in lovely.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Stunning card. The coloring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
    Huz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello Caz! I just had to check you out.... Love your blog; your coloring is amazing...I have enjoyed viewing your lovely creations...I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Caz, thank you for your kind words on my blog! I am now your new follower! This is a gorgeous creation, love the SC images! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a beautiful shaped card Caz and such a beautiful coloured image just perfect! Thanks for joining my Candy giveaway! Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful colouring & design on your fab card, jx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi, Caz
    fabulous card, stunning image, gorgeous papers, love the colour combo and card design.
    Hugs
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love this! That SC image is SO adorable and your coloring is always fabulous.
    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.