Pages

Monday, 25 June 2012

Deck the Halls

Hi ya

Today my card is very simple.  I stamped and embossed my Papermania 'A Christmas Carol' stamp and white cardstock and matt and layered it onto pink Core'dinations and silver mirri card and that matted it onto more white and silver mirri.  The gorgeous pink organza ribbon a from a candy I won from Del a little while back and the crystal button is from Imagine DIY (if you haven't visited this website yet, go! It has some stunning buttons and embellishments).  I added a few little crystals to the corners and all done.  I really like how this turned out, hope you do too.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
  1. http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/l-is-for-lyrics.html (Deck The Halls)
  2. http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/challenge-18-anything-goes.html
  3. http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/challenge-188-christmas-in-june.html
  4. http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/ribbons-bows.html
  5. http://panpasteluk.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/challenge-24-anything-goes.html
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today   xox

24 comments:

  1. Hi Caz. LOVE this card its very CAS. That stamp is beautiful and the pink sets it off lovely.

    Hugs Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Caz gorgeous card love that stamp it's beautiful. Your layout is perfect. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!! I LIke this a LOt...It's FABulous.
    LOve this stamp and the pink and silver make it Perfect...
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - this is super gorgeous - love the wow style - it just looks so classy! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caz, Gorgous card - so classy & elegant. I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! this is stunning Caz. I love the silver image and the yummy ribbon with the silver button is just perfect

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fave stamp beautifully embossed Caz... and i see you've been at my fave website too! The bling is fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love this one Caz its very elegant. I like the touch of pink and the gems finish it off beautifully. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Caz, very elegant, love the mirri and crystals and your button is beautiful,
    hugs, Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Caz. Very elegant and love the stamp.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow what a stunning card, so elegant and I love the bling
    Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stylish Christmas card. I love silver on white for Christmas! Your embossing is perfect - I usually managed to get bits of powder all over my cards! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card and how Strange... cos I am making a card today with this image for the Rudolph Day challenge! !!!! Oooooo spooky!
    Thank you for joining us in this weeks PanPastel UK Challenge.
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE what you've made with that fabby Christmas stamp. Looks great embossed.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply beautiful! Gorgeous stamp, and fab design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Caz, this is gorgeous, so elegant. I love this image.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card I totally LOVE this image too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time for our Lyrics Challenge
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very elegant card.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, this is so beautiful and elegant. Love it. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an elegant card.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Caz! Wowwww! This is just GORGEOUS! I love the elegant feel to this! Tottttttally STUNNING!!!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow. It's so amazing. Looks so elegant. Love it
    Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous card sweetie ♥Pops♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.