Pages

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Craft Barn Candy

Hello everybods

Hope you're having a good week so far.

The Craft Barn is one of my absolute favourite craft shops, both online and in the actual store.  Every year they host a summer Extravaganza where you can go and see experts demonstrate many, many different techniques, products, mediums and talents.  It's always amazing and very inspirational and I try to go every year.  If you ever happen to be in the area of Lingfield it is definitely worth a visit.

Today I'm here to tell you about their amazing candy


All you have to do to enter this fabulous candy is become a follower (if you're not already) of the Craft Barn blog, place a post on your blog and put a link on their blog post.

Here's the link:  http://thecraftbarnblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/its-blog-candy-tiiiiiime.html

Good luck everyone, enjoy the rest of your week and I'll see you at the weekend.  xox

1 comments:

  1. I'd love to add a link but can't seem to get the hang of what to do to make a link work.
    Maybe one day I'll just click the right buttons. Angy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.