Pages

Sunday, 26 August 2012

Pink Titania

Hello peeps

Hope you've all had a great week.  Well, it's been a very anxious and exciting week in the Willis household.  Anxious as waited for Emma's exam results, and excited because YIPPEE she passed all her exams.  She got 2 BTEC Diplomas Level 2 with Distinction, 1A*, 2 Bs and four Cs.  We're very proud and pleased for her.  So off to college she goes in September to start her course to become a Flight Attendant.

Before I show you my card today I have the little matter of my ribbon candy to deal with.  I don't know how to use the random generator thingy, so I wrote everyone's name on pieces of paper, put them all in a pot and gave it to Milo with strict instructions to only pick one.  Needless to say, that didn't work out too well :O), although he did give it a REALLY good go!!

 

 So I asked my beautiful assistant Emma to pick one, and the lucky winner is.......


Kelly Lloyd

Congratulations Kelly.  Please email me at cwillis323@gmail.com with your snailmail address and I'll get them in the post to you on Tuesday.

Now onto my card.  Today I've used Sugar Nellie's Titania again.  I know I only used her a couple of weeks ago, but she's just soooo beautiful to colour.

She's been coloured with copics and coloursoft pencils.  The papers are from Nitwits Heavenly collection, which I printed on matt photo paper.  I created the border with Memory Box Frosty Border cut out four times and glued to the back of the pink matt.  I glittered the border with stickles and Jones Tones glitter in Scintilante Diamantina, well I wanted it really sparkly.  I used crystal art glitter on her wings.  I may have gone a step too far with the pink hair, what do you think?  Can you have too much pink??




I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
  1. http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/08/craft-challenge-169-fairies.html
  2. http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/challenge-231-bling-it-up.html
  3. http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-49-anything-goes.html
  4. http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-2-things-with-wings.html
  5. http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.com/2012/08/anything-goes-challenge.html
  6. http://thepoodlesparlour.blogspot.com/2012/08/winged-things.html
  7. http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-no-rules.html
  8. http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-no-78-anything-goes.html
  9. http://willowsketchiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/willow-sketchie-challenge-23rd-august.html (Christmas in August)
  10. http://stampingforpleasure.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/august-rudolph-day-challenge.html
A couple more pictures of Milo before I go.

This is Milo getting up close and personal with my slippers!!

I think the smell might have knocked him unconscious!!

Many thanks to everyone for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments, take care.  xox

36 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Kelly :)

    I adore your card Caz, well I would 'cos it's pink but it truly is beautiful! LOVE all the sparkle and her hair is perfect - great idea to also colour it pink.

    Poor Milo though - knocked out by a pair of slippers :)

    Have a super day! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caz

    Your card is stunning!!! I love Titania... and you have coloured her so well and with that fab border too.... so sparkly and gorgeous..

    Thanks for joining in the fun at In The Pink... good luck and hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x
    PS... Well done to Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgous card Caz. I love these Sugar Nellie fairies and the great way you've used the die-cuts xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caz, There can never be too much pink!!! She is beautiful and your colouring is exquisite. Wonderful background detail. So clever. I love the adventures of Milo.
    Big Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post so made me smile! Poor kitten cat... curiosity didn't kill- just knocked him out for a little while!!LOL.
    And I LOVE the card - gotta get me that border die - it's beautiful! Well done to Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Emma, great results! Gorgeous pink card hun, that's a lovely image, and so pretty. And as for Milo ..... totally adorable! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done to Emma, my daughter received her results this week too. ( I think I was more nervous than her)
    Your card is gorgeous, I LOVE the image with her beautiful pink hair and the frame you have created with MB die looks wonderful.
    Awwww Milo looks so cute!
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the day
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah this is so sweet, what an adorable card. Love the kitty pics and well done to your Daughter. Thanks for playing along with us on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I love that sweet image so beautifully coloured, and the frame is gorgeous.
    Congrats to your daughter on her excellent results too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Caz, love the beautiful image, fabulous colours (I love pink) fabulous idea with the border.
    Congratulations to your daughter on her results. Hope your having a great weekend
    hugs
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the beautifully coloured sweet image.
    Congrats to Emma, great results and adorable photos of Milo.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Caz, Huge congrats to Emma, her hard work paid off.
    I love the image and you have coloured her beautifully. Gorgeous detail too.
    I'm glad you use the names out of a cup routine I was wondering how to do the random org thingy and didn't fancy it so I'll do the same.
    By the way, I'm sending the RSPCA out, how cruel! Hee Hee
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Rudolph Day card - perfect for a little girl. Love your kitty pics too. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card. (and Kitty too) Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Caz,

    Thank you to Emma for picking me... And congratulations on the brilliant results. Good luck with you college course..

    Caz your card is so pretty, the image is gorgeous and the layout and embellishments are perfect..

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Caz! Many congrats to Emma for doing well on her exams! I adore your lovely card. As pink is one of my very favorite colors, it's pretty much perfect in my book. Great coloring and I love that beautiful paper lace behind your sweet fairy. Your adorable Milo gets cuter and cuter by the day, too!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your very kind comments.

    Hugs,
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous card but oh so cute kitty did you get your slippers back??
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Caz. I love her in pink she looks fabulous.
    Big Congratulations to Emma!
    The pictures of Milo made me giggle!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, so pretty too, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT, Aw poor Milo, looks like you have lost your slipper now... x carol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful, I love the colouring on your image and the frame from the frosty border is fabulous!

    I'm number 17 @ In the Pink this week, I'd love it if you stopped by to say hello.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well, congrats to Emma for doing so well in her exams.

    Congrats to the winner of your candy too.

    This is such a beautiful card and I agree, she's too lovely to leave uninked for long!

    Thanks for joining in with my Rudolph Day challenge. Good luck.

    Hugs,
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Re the pink hair...Not too far at all!! :-) I think your card is absolutely beautiful, so delicate. I struggle with pastels, I always add "just a bit more colour"... and then it's not pastel any more, lol. Congrats to Emma on her great results, and thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog - I always appreciate your visits, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Caz,
    Congratulations to your beautiful assistant Emmma for her great accomplishments :)Milo is a riot so cute! makes me wish for kittens again but we have 2 old cats dont do much but sleep. I guess they just imitate us lol. Your card is awesome love the pink fairy and the dies you used. Your card is beautiful : ) Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations to Emma!!! Yayyyy! :) And thank you for sharing those darling pics of your kitty .. hahahah ... sooooO cute!! :)

    You card is absolutely GORGEOUS! Oh yes, can never have too much pink, heheh .. I loooove pinks too! You've coloured her so fabulously yet again, and I love how you added that snowflake border around her!!!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  25. No you definitely cannot have too much pink. Her hair looks gorgeous as does your card. Love what you have done with the border die. Such a gorgeous image too. Thanks for joining us ap Diva's by Design. Good luck.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card so soft and pretty,love it.
    louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yah!! Well done Emma, those are amazing results!! Love your gorgeous card today Caz, you have framed her beautifully. Thanks so much for the yummy cress soup recipe. Sounds heartwarming and I will certainly be trying it out.
    Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is a really sweet card - love the image. Thanks for playing along with my last ever challenge at Willow Sketchie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Emma is a doll...so is Milo! Love your pretty pink card...especially that pink hair!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your cat looks SOOOO LOVELY! What a cutie! If ever you go away, I'll kitty sit for sure. Lovely is also the work for your brilliant card. Brilliant colours & colouring, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Absolutley gorgeous card! Milo is so adorable!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, I love your creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  34. As a fellow cat lover thank you for sharing the wonderful photos of Milo he is gorgeous! Your card is too! I really love the beautiful image, so pretty in pink and wonderfully colored. Thanks so much for joining us at The Poodles Parlour this fortnight and Good Luck!
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Simply stunning card. I love this little fairy and she's been coloured beautifully. The die cut borders give a lovely delicate look to the card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is fabulous! Love your coloring and this diecut!!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.