Pages

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Case It - First Blogged Christmas Card

Hi ya

Over at Christmas Stamping All Year Round they're asking for your first ever blogged Christmas card.  So off I went to find mine, and here it is


I started this blog in January of this year and I made my first Christmas card in January (crikey!!).  I only had a handful of lovely followers and this card got seven comments back then.  I can definitely see a massive difference in my colouring.

The image is by Nellie Snellen Giving Away.  She was coloured with copics.  The papers are Nitwit Collections Joyful Hearts Too, the sentiment is from LOTV, the flowers are Wild Orchid, the small snowflakes are a Martha Stewart punch and the large snowflake is Memory Box die.  The pearls are from my stash.

Here's the link if you would like to join in the fun.

http://christmasstampin.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/csayl-challenge-27-christmas-case.html

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit and come again.  xoxo

16 comments:

  1. lovely card Caz - I think your style has chancged somewhat though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caz, so sweet and cute. A beautiful card. You can see your talent shining through for things to come.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a very pretty first blogged festive card it is too!

    Hugs,
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Caz, aint she a cutie! and the colours are fab. Loving this challenge, I really enjoyed going back over past cards to see how we have changed styles. I keep going back to see what everyone else posts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I like to share with my friends on Facebook and Twitter. It's great collection of lovely xmas gifts which will be helpful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is gorgeous Caz. I love the cute image and your colouring is fabulous. I've only been blogging since end of May so can't really enter this challenge!!

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Caz, Super card and such a sweet image xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card and love the cute image - only started my blog a few months ago so can't do this one either!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh how brave of you I would hate to show you one of my first cards, but we definitely grow once in blog land, love it being so cute
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is oh so sweet! LOVE your darling image! Thanks for joining us at CSAYL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw Caz this is so pretty, such a cute image and gorgoeus colours

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. a superb little card Caz (must get moving on mine!! - great share - looks very like the Lili of the Valley images too I love them as well thanks so much for popping over to my place too going to peek down below and check out your beautiful cards some more, God bless, Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. OoOoh yes! This is just GORGEOUS! Love the colors, love the image .. everything is stunning!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Caz

    Its a brilliant card - I love the image just so so cute.

    I'm so sorry I haven't been to see you for a while - my internet has been poorly.

    Thank you for leaving me some lovely comments.

    Have a great weekend.

    Take care

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello Caz, your card is so lovely and so girlie, thanks to play with us at CSAYL, hope to see you next week, biz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet card! Thanks for participating in CSAYL's challenge! Hope to see you again!!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.