Pages

Saturday, 8 September 2012

Five Little Snowmen Sitting in a Row

Hello, how ya doin' today?

Not much news to report.  Milo is going for his second injection this morning, so he will be able to go exploring the garden today.  He's very excited.  I'll try and get a few pics if I can.

Today I've made another Christmas card to add to my ever-growing stash.  The stamp is Let it Snow Snowmen from Whipper Snapper.  I've had this stamp for many years, so don't know if it is still available.

I lightly coloured them them with copics and coloursoft pencils.  The backing paper is from Craft Creations Ltd.  I think it was a Create & Craft purchase many moons ago.  I also used some Core'dinations cardstock.  The flower has been made using the Spellbinders Anemone flower, I cut the flowers out of white parchment and added some crystal art glitter around the edges and a large crystal in the centre.  There is a piece of pale blue seam binding running behind the image and flower, but you can't really see it, I was going to put a bow, but it just didn't look right.  There's a little glitter here and there and that's it.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
That's it from me today, thanks for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments, I really enjoy reading them.  xoxo

22 comments:

  1. Oh Caz, I just LOVE those cute little fellas! Great papers and a wonderful card. Hope that Milo is well behaved at the vet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Caz, I love those happy snowmen and the colours are fabulous
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous! I just love snowmen. Thanks for joining us over at Inky Impressions challenge.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. JUst Gorgeous! Fabulous colours. Fabulous image and I LOve your flower.
    Chrissyxx
    You've got me singing now lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Caz. That really is a super snowman stamp and your layout and colours are great xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these snowmen! Gorgeous card Caz, and the flower looks fabulous.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card Caz - I love that image - its brilliant! Big hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Caz, love the image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I LOVE those super cute snowmen, what a fab image! Beautiful flower too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Caz! Oh this is so very very pretty! I love the crisp Winter colors .. everything looks so delightful!! Beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats just adorable Caz and so love that gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh this is simply gorgeous, love the image and that big flower so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous, such gorgeous colours too, gorgeous work, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love your image. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Hope to see you next week.
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Caz, this image is fabulous, sooo cute, haven't seen it before and I love the parchment flower, so delicate. I love blue on christmas cards, I think it sums up the season.
    Have a fab day.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Caz, wonderful, and I love the the flowers, they look so delicate
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty Caz, I love these soft colours for Christmas,

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous christmas card! love it! Thanks for joining us this week at CraftyCatz! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I so love your card Caz just so cute
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful card! Thank you for playing at Natalie & Amy's Challenge!xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Caz, Gorgeous card! Such a cute image and the beautiful poinsettia really adds the finishing touch :-)

    Thanks for joining us at Natalie and Amy's Challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.