Pages

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Noel Ducks

Helloooooo, hope you're all having a great week.  OMGosh hasn't it turned cold.  I think my heating may be going on a little early this year.

Anyhoo, onto my card today, yet another Christmas card for my stash done.  This time I've used Duck-Noel by Penny Black.  Another of my oldest stamps.  They've been coloured with copics and layered up on gold and red mirri card and a piece of Craft Creations Ltd paper.  The ribbon is from my stash and I attached it with a small gold glittery brad.  That's it really.  I've kept it simple as it will have to go in the post.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  1. http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/challenge-158-animal-companions.html
  2. http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/anything-goes.html
  3. http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/challenge-181-christmas-in-september.html
  4. http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/challenge-139-things-with-wings.html
  5. http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/fashionista-challenge-7-anything-goes.html
  6. http://jandccreationschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/september-challengecute-christmas.html
  7. http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/challenge-33-things-with-wings.html
  8. http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/paper-pretties-monday-challenge-ppmc57.html (Ribbon)
  9. http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/challenge-22-anything-goes.html
  10. http://songbirdchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/challenge-4-defying-gravity.html
Thanks for stopping by today, hope you all have a great weekend.  xoxo

30 comments:

  1. Oh Caz, this is adorable - love those little ducks! Beautifully coloured and the paper/card plus ribbon are spot-on perfect!!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Caz...love those ducks and the CAS works perfectly. hugs, Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Caz, I love the image and your colouring is brilliant

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, how adorable! Love that shiny paper, and those sweet ducks. Lovely coloring, and I like that this is a different size card than usual. Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JUst GORgeous! What a FABulous image this is and I LOve your ribbon Caz.
    Chrissyxx
    My heating will be going on sooooooon lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think those ducks are getting up to mischief! What a great image and you could use it for so many different cards. Lovely touches of gold too.

    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful image and design Caz. CAS and stunning.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that image - SO cute! Fab card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute Caz and I just love the shape of card you have used,.

    ReplyDelete
  10. just love that image! it's gorgeous!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Caz, I love this image it's so cute and the glittery background paper is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenges.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Christmas card Caz. I love those ducks and your design is great too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is fabulous Caz - those ducks are supercute! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Caz, fab image, so cute.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Caz, this is so adorable. I love that image.

    Thank you for visiting me and always leaving such sweet comments. They really do brighten my day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. sheer classy card, love the image and the shape just perfect and stunning
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE that stamp and it is coloured SO beautifully it looks 3D.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI Caz! What a beauuuutiful Christmas card! Gorgeously coloured too!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Christmas Card, the ducks are so cute!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great image, just perfect for your challenge
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Caz, I love this cute card, the images are such fun!! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck!!

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really love this! The ducks are adorable and you have done them up so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful card Caz, love the splash of bling from the mirri and I like the way you've used the ribbon. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous christmas card Caz, adorable image, love the ribbon
    hugs
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my!! this is the cutest Christmas card ever!!! Love it!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create "Things with Wings" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really cute project! Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenge. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great card, my Mum would love those ducks. Thanks for joining us at J&C Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this card Caz, love the ducks, that is sooo cute.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Seriously, I just ordered some older Penny Black stamps from PB stamps, and now I have another one to add to the list! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.