Pages

Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Show Ur Stash - Patterned Papers

Hello my lovely bloggy friends, hope I find you all well on this incredibly dismal Wednesday afternoon.  I'd like to say hello and welcome to all my new followers.  I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often.

This week over at Shop At That Craft Place the lovely ladies are asking to see how you store your patterned papers.

Here's mine
I bought this when we decided to make our front room into our craft/photography room, this is where all my 12 x 12 papers live.

This is where all my smaller paper pads live.

... and this is where the scraps go, I keep each colour group in a separate bag and Christmas papers get their own bag too, makes it easier to find what I'm looking for rather than having to wade through all of it.

Here's the link if you would like to join in: http://shopatthatcraftplace.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/show-ur-stash_23.html

Hope you all have a great week (even if it is slight soggy).  See you soon.  xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Oh My!
    Caz You have more papers here than they do in my local shop!!! lol.....
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so organised Caz, you put me to shame!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats organisation, i love sneaky peeks into other peoples craft spaces thanks for sharing caz!
    karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab storage Caz, aren't you good keeping scraps in bags I may have to borrow that idea instead of my usual having a quick rummage in my scraps draw, not finding what I want straight away so getting out a new piece of card / paper
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow fab storage and what a great stash i love seeing other peoples ideas..the scrap bag ideas is fab very organised ...thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.