Pages

Sunday, 16 December 2012

8 sleeps to go...

Hello everyone, hope you're all well.

First of all, thank you all for your lovely comments and birthday wishes last week.  I had a wonderful birthday, apart from the fact that I had to work, but the girls and I did go out for a lovely Italian lunch.  Hubby cooked Lamb Shank for dinner (my favourite) and we had a lovely bottle of wine with it.

OMGosh, I'm sooooo excited.  Only just over a week to go.  The deccies are up, the presents are nearly all bought, just a few left to get.  Are you ready for Santa?  I've got Christmas Eve off, so my daughter and I can do our annual Christmas baking, shop-bought mince pies and cookies just aren't good enough for Santa (so my husband tells me!)

I haven't had any time for crafting over the last week, but I am going to show you my super-quick and easy Christmas cards.  I made twelve of these, six in each colour.  When I say super-quick and easy, I mean it.  They are made up of a Martha Stewart snowflake, a JustRite circular border stamp cut out using a Spellbinders circle die and then a glittery background to match the snowflake, cut out with a Spellbinders scalloped circle die.  Stick it all together and you're done.  Told you it was easy.  I make a couple of sets of these each year for friends, but we do make sure not to send them to the same people!


I've also been messing around with my beads, and have made some little Angels.  I'm probably going to turn these into little key charms to give to friends amongst other little bits that I fill a box with.  I also made this super-cute little snowman one, I really like this one, and may well just keep him.





Anyway that's it from me.  I probably won't be around much now for a couple of weeks, what with family commitments and the BIG DAY itself.

Lots of love, stay safe and have a wonderful Christmas.  xoxo

28 comments:

  1. I love your card's and the little snowman bead is gorgeous. Have a Happy Christmas yourself. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try as I might I CANNOT get excited about Christmas! But that doesn't stop me from appreciating these beautiful angels Caz -they're gorgeous! Cards pretty fab too! Hope your Christmas is all that you want it to be. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Boy! Your're Christmas cards are GORgeous....A FABulous design.....LOving your colours too.
    Wish I could 'mess about' with beads Caz and turn out something like this....Love them LOads.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caz, I have missed you the last few weeks. Glad you had a fabulous birthday. Your cards are wonderful. Sending Merry Christmas Greetings and 'All the Best' for 2013.
    Hugs from
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Caz.
    I'm glad you had a good birthday, it sounds like the pefect day!
    Your cards are fabulous and I love the angels and snowmen.

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year too.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Caz! I love your super quick and super stylish cards. And those charms are just so sweet!! I agree with your hubby, Santa really deserves homemade mince pies (and he always likes a tot of vodka at ours - strange he likes the same tipple as me!?)

    I hope you have a really lovely Christmas

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Caz,

    Love your simple christmas card, very effective. Great for the many many christmas cards we need to make each year lol

    Those little angels are gorgeous and that snowman is so cute.

    Have a very happy christmas and all the best for the new year

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are great and I love your charms, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Caz. Those are fabulous christmas cards and so elegant. As for the angels and snowman they are just so delightful. Merry christmas to you ... I hope you and your family have a great time xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your snowflake cards hun, they are super gorgeous with that sentiment, and your beaded angels are simply WOW! Have yourself a very Merry Christmas! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful ! Love your charms !

    :-) Nina

    ReplyDelete
  12. some stunning work Caz - just beautiful - I love the cards especially! Congrats on your win earlier - I think it was candy but I forget whos! Its always nice to see a name you recognise winning isn't it? Glad you had a great birthday - and your excitement is infectious - love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you had a good birthday Caz. Love your quick cards, and adore those angel charms. Thanks for your lovely comments & have a great Christmas, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Angel charms. I LOVE them.
    Have a great Christmas.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweety, I'm so happy you had a beautiful Birthday:)
    Your cards are wonderful, love the sentiment( Snowflakes are winter butterflies) so sweet:)
    And Your angels and snowman are fantastic, you are very creative:))
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Caz . . . these quickie cards are just BRRRRR-ILLIANT Honey.

    And your little charms are so cute!

    Wishing you and yours a Happy Christmas too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Caz, your cards are great and the Charms are amazing,
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those gorgeous sparkly snowflake cards! Must get out the glitter paper, I haven't used nearly enough bling this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card and I love the little angels so cute.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Caz, such pretty cards and cute angel charms!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  21. Darling projects! We will be doing some Christmas baking this weekend...which will probable get eaten before Christmas Eve.... Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Caz, love your cards and your angels are wonderful, I'd keep the snowman too hun.
    Sounds a perfect day baking and spending time with your daughter.
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and Santa leaves lots of goodies. All the best for 2013.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lov your quick cards Caz - wishing you and your family a very Merry hristmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Caz, I love the clean and simple cards!! And the angel and snowman are divine! I would love to make those! Hope your holidays are wonderful!

    XX
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! These are just beautiful. Love the colors and the sparkle. I hope you had a Wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Caz, just popped over to let you know I've put the measurements on for the tissue box if you still want them.
    Happy New Year hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Caz, just wanted to pop by and wish you a very Happy New Year and all the best for 2013. Thank you for all the encouraging comments you always leave me. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Caz

    These cards are just beautiful.

    Thank you for your support and comments during 2012, they are so very much appreciated and I would like to wish you a HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND CRAFTY NEW YEAR!

    I hope you have a great weekend.

    Take care

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.