Pages

Monday, 7 January 2013

Annabelle's Meadow

Happy New Year everyone.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and received plenty of lovely crafting goodies.

It feels like an eternity since I've been in my craft room.  I've managed to pop by a couple of blogs over the last 2/3 weeks, but that's about it.  Things have been rather hectic over the Christmas period.  But I'm hopefully back now and will endeavour to get around and see everyone as soon as possible.  I feel I've been a very bad blog buddy.

Anyhoo, today's card features 'Annabelle's Meadow' from Wild Rose Studios.  It was one of three gorgeous stamps I received from the wonderful Squirrel when I won her candy just before Christmas.  Thank you soooo much Squirrel, they're all beautiful.


I've coloured her with copics and added a little stickles here and there for some bling.  I'm not sure where the backing paper comes from as it was just lose in my stash, the other paper is Coredinations.  The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and the little butterfly used to be an earring.  My daughter gave me a whole load of old earrings and asked if I could use any of them.  Well, you can guess my answer.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/anything-goes-164.html
  2. http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/challenge-250-something-new.html
  3. http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/challenge-66-anything-goes.html
  4. http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/happy-new-year-and-something-new.html
  5. http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/challenge-91-anything-goes.html
  6. http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/anything-goes-challenge-and-winner.html
  7. http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/challenge-93-anything-goes-and-blog-hop.html
  8. http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/anything-goes.html
  9. http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/challenge-125-anything-goes.html
  10. http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/happy-new-year-and-anything-goes.html
Many thanks for taking the time to stop by.  I hope you have a great week. xoxo

30 comments:

  1. A really pretty card Caz, I love that image (might have to treat myself!) and your colours are gorgeous. I hope you had a fab Christmas and Happy New year to you!!

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card dearest Caz^_^
    Beautiful colors and paper and gorgeous image^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you back Caz. I have missed you. Such a sweet image and beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year to you too Caz, hope you had a great xmas.
    This is such a pretty card. Lovely image and the colouring is gorgous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and spring-like. Happy New Year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. JUst GORgeous! LOve your image...LOve your colours too.
    Chrissyxx
    Happy New Year Caz...
    Nice to see you again in blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Caz - o good to see you back - your card is just perfect for lifting the mood on this dull day! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Caz. Your card is gorgeous, I love the pretty image and your colouring is fabulous.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a tonne for playing with us at Divas by design this wk! hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Caz! Super colouring - I have a pad of papers which go with the Annabelle's Meadow images (ha, I cheated and bought ready coloured image toppers though) - and at first I thought this backing paper was from the pad. Just perfect!! Good to see you back in Blogland, hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEautiful card Caz, love the image, you've coloured her in lovely :o) Happy New Year.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Gorgeous image and papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is indeed a lovely image, very pretty card Caz. Its great to get back into a proper routine again;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful, love the image and pretty colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet! What a lovely image and a great card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card.Love the image, beautiful coloured. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning sweetie, this is simply stunning!! Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Caz
    So so pretty, lovely sunny colours and the image is gorgeous and coloured so well by you.
    All the best for 2013
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've missed you in blog land!! Love this project and the earring idea is genius!! I love your paper choice. Super darling with the image! Happy new year to you too!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Caz. I love the image and your papers. The colors are so soft and pretty and I like that touch of sparkle. It all screams Spring will be here soon! Which I am ready for. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  21. OoOh my goodness, this is so STUNNING! Love the soft delicate feel to this .. and it's so girly .. totally lOoOOve! So very very gorgeous this is! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a sweet stamp and such a pretty card you made Caz. How fab to have won it as a candy prize ;0)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. ah so agree with you Caz that image is really adorable.. thanks for popping over and saying hi and yes know what you mean about it being hectic!! have ten days to breath before another onslaught, love Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  24. such a pretty card! love that image and your papers. Thanks for joining us on our first challenge for 2013 at CraftyCatz! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  25. fab and pretty card lovely image thanks for joing us at CRAFTY CATZ a worthy entry hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous...so pretty and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh I love this stamp - I've got this one, so pretty! Gorgeous card Caz :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  28. what a wonderful image. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  29. A beautiful soft card using a fantastic image.
    Great to have you with us at INCY WINCY this week I hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.