Pages

Monday, 22 April 2013

Birthday Girl

Morning my lovelies

Hope everyone is well and enjoyed the weather this weekend.

Well, the decorating is finally finished, now we just have to go and pick the new carpet!!

I have been a very lucky girl this week.  I was lucky enough to win Squirrel's surprise candy.  It was fabulous, thank you sooooo much Squirrel.  I love everything in it.  So, today's card has been made using some of the bits I got in the candy.

The stamp is Wild Rose Studio's Birthday Girl (from candy), isn't she cute?  She's been coloured with copics.  The papers are Dovecraft Back to Basics III (from candy).  I used a spellbinder edgeability die, Dienamics Fishtail Banner and some lace from Live and Love Crafts.  The "Wish" sentiment is one of many I have in a box that I have no idea where I got.  The little crystal is from my stash.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  1. http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/challenge-265-cakewalk.html
  2. http://inkychicks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/challenge-2-happy-birthday-girl.html
  3. http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/paper-pretties-wednesday-challenge_17.html
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and visit.  I hope you all have a fantastic week.  xoxo

24 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Caz, adorable image...Congrats on your candy win.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty Caz - it's a lovely image too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very cute Caz. Wonderful sweet image.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your win. Your card is beautiful, love the image and cute papers
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Caz. The little girl is gorgeous I love Wild Rose Studio stamps

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS on your win Caz. Love the adorable image and the embellishments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute image - love it to pieces Caz!!! Thanks so much also for your continued visits to my blog - I really do appreciate your kind words xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww isnt she a cutie!! love the colours and the gorgeous dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww she is a real sweetie and you have coloured her so beautifully too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. JUst GORgeous! What a cutie! FABulous colours too Caz.
    Congratulations on your win.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweetie, this is just fabulous, gorgeous as always sweetie, big happy hugs Pops x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colouring, and such a sweet card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Caz. The image is so sweet and I love the design and colour scheme.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute, super simple card!

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. how gorgeous love the card and of course the beautifully coloured image hope you have shared with us on WRS facebook page
    Hugs Kate xx
    WRS DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute and pretty,love the way you have added the sentiment.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the image, she's so cute! Gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty Caz, such a cute image and very sweet in pink

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte
    more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thank you!

    My web page ... first anniversary gifts

    ReplyDelete
  20. I read this paragraph fully on the topic of the difference of newest and previous technologies, it's remarkable article.

    Feel free to visit my blog post bamboo hamper

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fabulous card my dearest friend^_^
    Adorable imageand wonderful embellishments as always^_^
    Have a sweet weekend^_^
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card Caz. I love the WRS stamp and the super colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is adorable and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.