Pages

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Lolly and her Brolly

Hello my lovelies.  I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend and haven't eaten too much chocolate.

Well, the decorator arrived to start work on our stairs and bedroom this week.  Oooooh, can't wait for it to all be finished.  My new cooker and dining suite also arrived too.  All very exciting.  My husband did ask if he would be coming home to a lovely home-cooked meal.  I told him it wasn't likely, as I thought of the new cooker as more of an ornament for the kitchen than an actual appliance!!!

Today I have a card I made for my friend Anita's birthday.  I've used Stamping Bella's Lolly and her Brolly.  She's been coloured with copics.  I made the double bow out of some pink seam binding I had and added the beautiful pearl and crystal embellishment which I got from Imagine DIY.  The clouds are a Memory Box die.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  1. http://charismacardz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/challenge-12-happy-birthday.html
  2. http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/challenge-126-pretty-in-pink.html
  3. http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/challenge-200-28th-of-march-mothers.html
  4. http://foreverfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/fortnightly-challenge-58-girls.html
  5. http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-release-and-new-challenge-say-hello.html
  6. http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/challenge-105-anything-goes.html
Thank you soooo much for taking the time to take a look at my blog today.  xoxo

30 comments:

  1. Hi Caz, This is really gorgous. Super image and papers and that bow with the crystal embellishment is fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just brilliant, love the simplicity, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL! I was lucky enough to be gifted a Stampin' Bella voucher, and this is one I picked! Love what you made here, soooo pretty - and I did larf about the kitchen - what if it was a new loo - huh, huh??? Spade in the garden and dig a hole? Huh, huh?

    Hugs, Di the Bad Girl for this week xxx Sigh, am fed up of the naughty step :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Caz, fabulous image and love the enter of your bow.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Caz. I love the image, pretty colours and beautiful embellishment on your bow.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, this is just gorgeous :) Your colouring is fab and that image is so cute!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge at Forever Friends Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon. :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card Caz, love the stamping bella image!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Caz. I love the image and pretty colours.
    Hope the decorating goes well.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card and wonderful colours. An absolute delight.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Caz, this is gorgeous, love the colours and beautiful colouring. You did make me chuckle about the oven!!! Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous card and so wonderful image dearest Caz^_^
    I celebrate my first blogaversary with a surprise candy and if you want partecipate I'm very happy^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, I love the colour combo. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Caz, your card is so pretty, I love the very delicate colours and the image is so cute, and I think the name is fabulous!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Caz! Just playing catch up in between the coughing fits! Fab stamp my friend and just a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like a lot of work still going on with you Caz, totally understand about not wanting to use the new cooker lol. Doesn't last long though lol. Love your gorgeous card, I am hooked on these stamps at the minute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Caz, this is gorgeous, fab colouring and the image is super. Love the paper and clouds and the bow is really pretty.
    Sounds like things are really moving on at yours. I'm getting a new cooker and I'll be just like you and not want to use it, aren't we crazy!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  19. how gorgeous
    hope you have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Caz!
    What a super cute card :) Great image and your coloring is so lovely!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. JUst GOrgeous! I LOve this image..what a sweetie she is..
    FABulous colours Caz..Such pretty ribbon too and I LOve these pearls.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. oOooh so very beautiful! Love the colors!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this...your coloring is amazing...beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card and super colours,I have just got some of these stamps and love how you have done your card.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a lovely card! Love the colours and the great image.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love you card and the nice colours
    :-) Nina

    ReplyDelete
  27. So sweet Caz!!! Great layout and choice of colours

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great card and love the clouds - did you use a die for them?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.