Pages

Monday, 29 April 2013

Springtime...

Hello everyone.

Well, it's been a week.  Whilst dismantling my daughter's wardrobes in preparation for her new carpet to be laid, my hubby managed to break them.  So it was a mercy dash to Ikea for new wardrobes and of course we had to get matching bedside and chest of drawers... Arrrrghhhhh!.  He's been very stressed this week, bless!!  But don't feel too sorry for him, he's just gone off on a boy's photography holiday to Sardinia for a week.  YUP!!  Not feeling so sorry for him now are you.

Meanwhile, I'm having a very stressful week.  We are about to switch to new system at work, so everything had to be brought up to date on the old system before we switch on Wednesday.  It's been very busy.  Luckily I'm only working three days this week.  Roll on Wednesday!!

My card today is for my friend Sarah's birthday which is today.  Happy Birthday Sarah.  I've used SaturatedCanary's  Springtime.  She's been coloured with copics.  The papers are Dovecraft's Garden Party.  The flowers are made using Hearfelt Creations 'Vintage Floret' and some Magnolia Berries and some Martha Stewart's Branch punch.  I used Spellbinders Oval and Floral Oval dies.  For whatever reason, I'm not totally thrilled with this card - just not sure about it!!  Sorry, the picture looks a little washed out, the light was rubbish.


I'd like to enter this card I the following challenges:
  1. http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/challenges-219-using-kraft.html
  2. http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/weather-with-you.html
Thank you for taking the time to stop by today, take care and hopefully have a lovely warm weekend. xoxo

32 comments:

  1. So pretty Caz, lovely soft shades.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is gorgeous Caz she's one of my favourite images and I think you've coloured her beautifully. Sounds like you're having quite the week I hope the second part of your week goes better. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a hectic week! Your card is pretty and I love the colouring, especially the hair - I keep doing hair wrong at the moment!

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the image. Ooh I,m so glad I don't have to go through all that c**p at work anymore, month end accounts and year end, yuk. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Caz. The image looks fabulous and I love the design and pretty papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely Caz. Love the softness of it and the fab SC image xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Caz, love your beautifully coloured image and pretty papers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. the picture looks beautiful Caz and the frame looks fab landscape - I think I've only ever used it protrait before!!! lol! Hope work isn't too stressful - have a lovely week! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous Caz. I love the pretty image and your colouring is so beautiful.
    I hope the rest of the week is less stressful than the last one!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Caz. Stress for me too this week 9and the previous 30 months!! LOL) Last night in this house for me... big move tomorrow... Mightn't be able to visit for a while but promise to try!x

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card Caz, love the image and layout!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  12. sooo pretty Caz - I love the layout - just fab1 hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Caz. Love this cute image and the wonderful flower. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, a fabulous card Caz! Everything is perfect - what's not to like?

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card! I love the frame around your image. Thanks for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So very pretty Caz, love the soft colours and such a gorgeous image.Fabulous papers and design...gorgeous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card hun, really love this. Good luck with the switchover - we did it last June ....... I will say no more. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well I can't see a single problem with this card Caz! It's totally delightful and a terrific layout. You're just feeling grumpy due to your stressful week methinks!

    Sending hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Morning sweetie, this is Simply Stunning :0) hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Caz... its very pretty, lovely colouring of such a sweet image... hope you enjoy the end of the week :o)
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally beautiful card. One of my fave images, mind you I love all of the saturated canary images! Fab colouring too! Many thansk for your kind comments on my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those wardrobes do not like to be rebuilt Caz, done that ourselves so many times. Hope work sorts itself out soon too. I love your beautiful card, your image is colouring amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Brilliant colouring and a super card Caz. Hope tomorrow goes ok and that you have your holiday booked by the time your hubby returns! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think this is gorgeous Caz :)
    Beautifully coloured and pretty papers and embellies.

    Photography widow huh? We should join forces and start a self group!

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello my dear friend, I want to apologize if I can not comment on all your beautiful work, but I finally found a full-time job ^_^
    Will I be able to visit you on weekends only .. in Italy today is Labor Day and we are all at home^_^
    You have done a marvelous creation as always
    Have a wonderful day^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh this is so BEAUTIFUL Caz! Love the soft pretty colors!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  28. beautiful colouring and a gorgeous card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hmmm, shopping for furniture sounds fun...maybe it was good the old wardrobe broke?! Your card is beautiful...your friend Sarah is sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a pretty card Caz. Beautifully coloured and those papers are really lovely.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Stunning coloring and fab layout!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.