Pages

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Bubbles Loves Bubbly

Hello all.  Hope you all had a great weekend and enjoying this gorgeous weather.

First of all I'd like to say hello to my newest follower, Jenee.  Thank you for choosing to follow my little blog.

Well, hubby's home from his travels.  I really missed him.  After a whole week of a nice clean and tidy house, I now have laundry everywhere (I certainly didn't miss that!!)

Anyhoo, today's card is a commission for a friend.  She specifically asked that it should be "bubbly" like her friend.  I think I might have taken her request a bit literally, but she loved it.

I've used Stamping Bella's "Bubbles Loves Bubbly".  She's been coloured with copics, a little diamond stickles and some Viva Decor pearl dots.  The papers are from Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics, my absolute favourite at the moment.  The flowers are Prima Miss Godiva (centre) from My Crafty Heart and the two other little flowers are from Wild Orchid.  I used Spellbinders Oval and Floral Oval dies.  The lace and crystal is from Prima 'Say it with Pearls'.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  1. http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/week-205-add-some-sparkle.html
  2. http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/challenge-35-bling.html
  3. http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/challenge-88-anything-goes.html
  4. http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/anything-goes.html
  5. http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/anything-goes.html
Many thanks for taking the time to stop by today.  See you all again soon. xoxo

35 comments:

  1. Oh Caz, this is beautiful hunny! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Caz, beautifully coloured image and I love the sparkly crystals. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Caz, this is absolutely fabulous! Great image (I have an old and much simpler one from Stampin' Bella but the detail on this far surpasses it). And of course I adore all the soft and pretty pinks.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Caz - that bath looks very bubbly and fun! Glad you're enjoying the weather too - it really is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - I love the image and all your bling!

    Thank you for joining the challenge at the Creative card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a soft and beautiful creation Caz. I love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Caz. The image looks fabulous and I love the design and soft pretty colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! love the bling on the bubbles.... so fun! you must be so glad your hubby is back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your friend will love it, pink an bubbly, can't get better. I have to say Maja are currently my favourite too, yum.
    Hugs Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Caz. I love that image, the bubbles looks fabulous and the delicate colours are gorgeous
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous and certainly bubbly lol. I just adore all these Uptown girl stamps Caz. Nice of hubby to bring back all that dirty washing lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card hun
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! Can I have one like this for my birthday? Let me know! :)
    Hugs from Croatia!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card and super bubbly image. Love the softness of the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty card, love the lace
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey sweetie this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. so beautiful and cute Card
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those bubbles. Gorgeous card with just enough bling. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, just popped by to admire your creation and thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. OoOH nice and relaxing in a bath of bubbles!!! So pretty Caz!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  22. A FABulous card! LOve your colours Caz...LOve all the sparkle too...Soooo pretty.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooh I love this Caz! What a fab image and love all the sparkle, pretty colours too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning my dearest friend^_^
    Just gorgeous creation^_^
    Adorable image^_^
    Happy weekend,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wowser lovely lady, thisis beautiful, totally girlie!! love it big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful work. I just love your image and the colour combinations. Thanks for joining our challenge at Paper Crafting Journey.
    Big Hug, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card, and awesome image :) Thanks for playing with us over at Fussy&Fancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ooh, what a gorgeous glittery creation - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a perfect card for a 'bubbly' friend. Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love this! Great pink tub and sparkly bubbles...I'll bet it was a huge hit!

    ReplyDelete
  31. A brilliant stamp and such a lovely card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. What bubbly, frothy, pretty fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.