Pages

Monday, 17 June 2013

Bunny Dressed as Santa

Yes, I'm back, two posts in two days!

So, totally forgot to fill you in on little Milo last week.  You'll be pleased to hear that he's absolutely fine and back at home.  He did have to spend a few days with the Vet and we're still not entirely sure what was wrong with him, although the Vet suspected secondary poisoning.  Well, he does eat everything in sight!  Milo that is, not the Vet.

Anyway, on with the show.  I have another Christmas card to share with you today and another Mo Manning image from Stamping Bella.  This time it's "Bunny With A Gift".  I just love this little fella, he was one of the first stamps I bought of Mo Manning's.

He's been coloured with copics on the X-Press It blending card.  Plenty of crystal art glitter on his hat.  The papers are from Basic Grey Jovial paper pad.  The ribbon is from my stash.  Another simple, postable Christmas card.  (I really ought to get in the habit of adding sentiments though).


I have worked out how to crop my pictures now, but this one looked weird cropped, so I just left it.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  1. http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/challenge-90-anything-goes.html
  2. http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/challenge-176-animal-antics.html Top Pick
  3. http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/challenge-167-lets-play-dress-up.html
  4. http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/sos-105-oldest-stamp.html
  5. http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/challenge-211-13th-of-june-christmas.html
Thanks for dropping in, see you soon.

Hugs
Caz x

20 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Caz, adorable image and fab papers.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Caz! Your colouring is absolutely amazing!

    I recently worked out how to crop photos too, and some just don't look right so am with you on that one! Most peculiar that some look fine and others don't.

    Remember the lovely card you sent with my recent fabulous win? It's still here in front of me and am waiting for you to post it on your blog so I can find out where you got the amazing image - it's delightful!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this image, and beautifully coloured. Great card :) . Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine Challenges this week. Good luck. hugs Jackie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww that has got to be one of the cutest bunnies ever! Gorgeous papers and beautiful colouring too.
    I am pleased that Milo is better now. I have a cat that eats everything he shouldn't but when it comes to cat food he is so fussy!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Caz and glad that Milo is okay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, love that cute bunny! Glad Milo is ok!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. JUst GOrgeous! what a cutie this image is Caz..FABulous papers and design..It's lovely without a sentiment!
    Chrissyxx
    I was wondering how you knew what the Vet eates he! he!
    Glad Milo is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning. I love the non traditional Christmas paper and that image is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at CYP for our "Playing Dress Up" challenge.
    Anita
    DT CYP
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute bunny and your colouring looks fab. Gorgeous card.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card, love that image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely mag coloring skills Caz - and I love the DP you are using! I am delighted you entered your project in the “Let's Play Dress-up” Challenge - good luck!
    ~ginny
    Design Team - Craft Your Passions
    RubberMAD (http://ggetty.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, he is adorable! Great coloring, too. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE LOVE LOVE your bunny card. Beautifully coloured.

    Glad to hear Milo is recovering and that your Vet doesn't eat everything in sight!


    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Carol, awww this is just sooo cute, I love the wee rabbit and the papers are fab.
    Glad Milo is better too hun.
    A big thanks for your support over at Fashionista too, soo appreciated.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super sweet bunny and a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous Caz such a cute image and coloured so beautifully. You've used my most fave Crimbo papers I can't bear to use all of mine up just love them! Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Caz. One of my fav Mo images for Christmas and I love the plaid. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi sweety,you are again in my sidebar and I follow on bloglovin^_^
    I lost meybe this sweet Christmas card,is wonderful as always my friend^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautifully colored image...love the plaid paper you have chosen to go with it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.