Pages

Monday, 3 June 2013

Candy winner

Hello everyone, hope you are all well.

We had a wonderful holiday, but it is lovely to be home, even if things have been a very hectic.  We got home on Thursday, had our new carpets laid on Saturday morning and then had to dash Milo off to the vets on Sunday morning.  We still don't know what's wrong with him, the vet has given him a couple of antibiotic shots and he is acting a little perkier, he went back this morning for another two jabs and has to go back again tomorrow.  I'll keep you updated on his progress.

Now down to business.  The winner of my little candy is...

No. 8 - Di from Pixies Craft Workshop.

Congratulations.  Please email me at cwillis323@gmail.com with your snail mail address and I'll get your goodies in the post to you.

Have a great week everyone.  I hope to be back with something to show you next week.

Big hugs
Caz x

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Di!
    Glad you had a good holiday Caz. Sorry to hear about Milo, I hope he is better soon
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caz

    I sent you an email earlier - wahoo, what a lovely surprise for me to come home to!

    Pleased you had a lovely holiday and I do hope Milo is well again soon.

    MANY thanks in advance.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh . . . hope Milo continues to recover well.

    Glad you had a wonderful holiday.

    Woohoo . . . CONGRATS to Di on winning the candy.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.