Pages

Monday, 1 July 2013

Druscilla

Morning all.  Hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed the fabulous weather we had.

My card today is for my best friend's daughter's 30th birthday.  I've been dying to colour this image.  The image is Drscilla from Tddlyinks.  She's been coloured with copics on X-Press It Blending card.  I've been watching a lot of Alyce's (Kit and Clowder) YouTube tutorials, because I think her colouring is amazing.  My colouring skills are a million miles away from hers, but I love the added folds and pleats I've managed to achieve by 'copying' her.  The papers used are from First Edition Floral Pavillion.  Absolutely gorgeous papers if you like vintage florals, which I do, completely addicted to them!  I used Stormy Sky DI for the background.

The lace is from Live and Love Crafts.  The flowers are a mix from Wild Orchid and Live and Love Crafts.  The little feather is from my stash.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  1. http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/challenge-138-anything-goes.html
  2. http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/crafty-calendar-june-challenge-things.html
  3. http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/challenge-55-make-it-girly.html
  4. http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/girl-power.html
  5. http://inkychicks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/challenge-7-anything-goes.html
  6. http://pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/pollycraft-challenge-1-anything-goes.html
  7. http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/challenge-anything-goes_1.html
  8. http://totallygorjuss.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/challenge-190-wings.html
  9. http://cisforchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/challenge-1.html
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by.  Take care.

Hugs
Caz x



24 comments:

  1. Love your creation! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month!
    Claire xx
    CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caz, this is gorgeous, such beautiful colouring and I love the blue background. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol and your colouring is so beautiful. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Caz. I love that image and your colouring looks amazing!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and I think your colouring is totally fabulous. Perhaps I'd better take a look at those videos you mentioned so I can improve my colouring!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Caz. The image looks fabulous and so beautifully coloured.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning colouring Carol,beautiful card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWwhat stunning colouring a beautiful card well done Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  9. FABulous Caz! I LOve your colouring..Drooling over these wings lol...LOve your design too.
    Chrissyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful creation!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning card Carol - really eonderful image and your colouring is amazing - did I see whoopsi daisy on the list? Its girly this week over there! Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is fabulous! Your coloring is amazing and I love everything about this card. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous Caz, fabulous image, love your colouring.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Caz, you coloring is breathless! What a class! I would like to invite you to join my new challenge blog http://cisforchallenge.blogspot.com/ and the first challenge, which is 'Flowers'. It would be a great pleasure for me.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing! Your coloring looks awesome...the folds look fabulous (I'm afraid to even try that....)...she will love it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgous card Caz. Super design and fabulous image xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful! Your colouring is just amazing!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month!
    Hugs
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Caz,
    I would like to thank you that you entered my new challenge blog 'C... is for Challenge'. Thank you for your trust and I wish you good luck in the draw!
    Hugs from Poland,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Caz. Really pretty image, DP and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your colouring and shading looks fantastic to me - a really lovely card!
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a stunning card, love how you've colored Druscilla in. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is beautiful Caz. Love your colouring.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card! Your colouring looks fabulous and I do love these papers. Thanks for joining in at Pollycraft hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.