Pages

Monday, 5 August 2013

Wryn again

Hello everyone, hope you're all well.

So, Friday saw my daughter's first driving lesson.  She really enjoyed it and was bouncing around when I got home from work squealing because Daddy had said he'd take her out to look for a car.  I found myself channeling my mother... "when I started driving, I had to pay for all my own lessons, buy my own car..." etc!  We finally came to the agreement that we would buy her a CHEAP car so long as she paid for her insurance, tax and fuel etc.  So off she went with Daddy to look at cars.  She's decided it has to be black and it has to be five door (not narrowing her options at all then!).  They didn't find anything on this trip (shock!) but she's already booked him for another round of car forecourts today.

Anyhoo, on to today's card.  I needed to make a super-quickie birthday card.  I already had this lovely Wryn image from Tiddlyinks coloured up and I needed a card for a friend who was popping round for a cuppa and I'd completely forgotten her birthday (I'm a terrible friend!!)

So this is a very simple card.  A bit of Kraft card, a piece of designer paper, the image backed onto more Kraft card and a few pearls.  I really like it though.  Sorry about the wonky picture!


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  1. http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/challenge-139-anything-goes.html
  2. http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-280-anything-goes.html
  3. http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/show-us-those-coloring-skills.html
  4. http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/challenge-122-anything-goes.html
  5. http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-155-anything-goes.html
Many thanks for taking the time to stop by. Take care.

Hugs
Caz x





21 comments:

  1. gorgeous hun love the image colouring
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card Caz - love the image and the CAS design is fabulous xx p.s. you're daughter is very lucky!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is SOOO sweet! Love this card. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! You're making me really anxious now - Hannah will be 17 next month and is talking about driving lessons etc already - I don't think she'll be getting a car though - anyhow I have a black 5 door fiesta - so if that's what's cool nowadays, she can always drive it - if we can ever get it insured for her - I think it costs an awful lot!
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cas card, beautifully coloured as always Carol. hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Carol - beautifully coloured as always - as far as cars go we bought the same car twice!! - bought my daughter a car - then bought it back off her and gave it to her brother - have I been had somewhere along the line??!! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Caz. I love the image and your colouring is wonderful.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Caz. The image looks fabulous and so beautifully coloured.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. JUst GORgeous! Such a cute image and I LOve your coloring Caz..
    Chrissyxx
    Oh! I remember starting my driving lessons many moons ago..lol. I LOve it from the very first time and still do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, lovely colours and a super image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This little Wryn is just too cute and your design makes her 'pop'. Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so stunning! Totally love your colouring and the colors you used!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Caz, beautiful image, thanks for joining us at the paper shelter. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely card, Caz! Love you coloring!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is lovely Caz. I am not getting your blog posts since blogger updated whatever it did and have to come looking for your lovely cards. A stunning creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card Caz, love the sweet image. good luck with the car & driving! my daughter & I 'share' my car! (and I make sure she pays her share of the petrol money lol!)
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like you are in for some fun with your daughter learning to drive! My daughter just turned 15 and really has no interest in driving....

    Love your card...the coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Caz, This is soo cute, just love the image and fab colouring.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Caz . . . you asked about ordering Stampin' Up! items. I don't have your email address to respond to you in person . . . but . . . you just need to find a demonstrator . . . local or national it doesn't matter as the products get delivered to your door by courier.

    Use the link below, or contact me and I'll recommend someone personally.

    Hugs, Sandra Find a local SU demonstrator

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgous card Caz. Love the CAS style and super image xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome coloring! I love Tiddly Inks, too.
    Have a nice day, Caz... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.