Pages

Monday, 16 September 2013

Christmas Card Marathon

Morning all, hope you had a great weekend.  Saturday was a bit of a washout but Sunday was quite pleasant.

Before I show you what I was up to this weekend I have to say a MASSIVE thank you to Andrea of http://artyandrea.blogspot.co.uk/, for the tickets to the Big Stamp Show at Alexandra Palace this coming Sunday.  They arrived safe and sound on Saturday and my SIL and I are very excited to be going.  Thank you sooooo much for your generosity.

I spent the majority of the weekend having a bit of a crafty marathon.  I'm not normally a card kit kind of girl, but when I saw a couple of kits at the Biggin Hill Sincerely Yours show earlier this month I fell in love with some of the images and had to have them.

Here is the result of my little card making marathon on Saturday...


That's certainly put a big dent in the Christmas cards for this year.

All of these cards have been made using Hunkydory card kits.  The cardstock is really lovely and the artwork is gorgeous.  As I said earlier, I'm not really a card kit kind of girl, but I really enjoyed making these.

Right then, better actually get on with some work, that is what they pay me for...!

Hope you all have a fabulous week.  Take care.

Hugs
Caz xx

16 comments:

  1. Cor . . . good on ya Carol . . . that IS a marathon with great results.

    Love the images you've used. I know what you mean about kits, but sometimes they are irresistible.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You have been busy Carol. Such a gorgeous selection of cards and the images are beautiful.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh you certainly got a lot done the weekend caz. These all look wonderful.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant cards Caz - so good to get so many of your Christmas cards made so quickly. Wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was other way round here - Saturday was quite a nice day but yesterday was terrible!! And freezing cold... Roll on Wednesday for me!!!!! Great set of Chrissie cards Caz - will have to knuckle down in a couple of weeks and try and be organised! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy! I know what you mean about card making kits but Hunkydory have some gorgeous images and such good quality too. These look gorgeous.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Caz, you sure have had a marathon hun, clever you.
    I've not been to Ally Pally, I keep promising myself but not got there yet. You'll have to put a pic on of all your goodies lol.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW how fabulous what a collection and all look great
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you have been busy. These are fabulous cards and those Hunkydory images are so gorgous. I used one of their kits the other day and I must admit I was really impressed with the quality of them. Don't work too hard xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you have been busy Caz. A wonderful selection of cards.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You must feel so much better after that! - wish I had done even half that many Christmas cards- what a fab range of designs hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowww! How amazing to have all that done!!! :) FABULOUS!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh so many fab cards! They're lovely :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your posts.

    Beautiful cards. :)

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful week!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow you've been busy! like you said, I'm not one for kits but I won a hunkydory one in a challenge and I'm impressed with the quality of images and cardstock! and so useful for quick cards. I'm busy using mine for a Macmillan coffee morning at work!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, beautiful bunch of cards...the artwork does look gorgeous indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.