Pages

Monday, 30 September 2013

Christmas Wishes

Hello everybods.  Hope you've all had a fabulous weekend.

I was pretty much house-bound this weekend while I was getting my windows and front and back doors repaired and painted ready for the winter.  So, I HAD to craft.

Here's what I got up to...

I started off by starting another "Hug" cushion for my friend Kerry.  I pretty much just did that on Saturday.

On Sunday I made this cushion...


I had a go at making these gorgeous shabby flowers....


love 'em!  But my glue gun died, so I only managed three.

Then I started on some Christmas pressies....


I plan on putting gift vouchers in the little Christmas stockings.

Now onto my card this weekend.  With all the other craftiness I've been up to, you can't blame me for keeping my card super simple this week.

As I used scraps of red card to make the poinsettia, I'm off to Pixie's Playground again this week (do love swings and see saws).



I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  1. http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/challenge-163-anything-goes.html
  2. http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/challenge-64-cas.html
  3. http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/challenge-51-embossing.html
  4. http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/pixies-crafty-snippets-playground-week_29.html
  5. http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/challenge-26.html
  6. http://stampingforpleasure.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/september-2013-rudolph-day.html
Many thanks for stopping by, have a great week. See you soon.

Hugs
Caz xx




20 comments:

  1. Wow, you really did have a crafty weekend, and what brilliant results hunny, these all look fabulous! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creations all Caz.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caz, you have had a productive weekend! Such gorgeous makes, the flowers are stunning just love those and those little stockings are adorable. I love the elegance of your card and fab embossing sets it off brilliantly. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, you've been busy Caz! Lovely makes, and of course the snippets card is very classy!

    I've just linked you in by the way - it might be your Firewall at work blocking Mr Linky. I ought to know as IT security was my game whilst working :))

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy car. Your cushion is gorgeous and the gifts are fab
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Caz - you've been so busy - these are all wonderful! Well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! How busy were you! Beautiful creations-the cushion is beautiful and iI just LOVE those shabby flowers-are you making those into brooches?
    Have a lovely day,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a busy and fun weekend. I love the gifts and gorgeous cushion.
    Your card is stunning the red poinsettia looks wonderful on the white background
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh - what a busy crafty week! the flowers are so pretty and the stockings and calenders look fab, Your Christmas card is gorgeous too, I love the embossing.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been busy Caz. Beautiful creations too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Caz . . . I absolutely adore your striking Christmas card. Fab embossing and great splash of colour.

    Unfortunately, you didn't link up to Rudolph Day yesterday, and because I had very flaky internet, I've only just caught up with you. Thanks for the mention anyway!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Caz. Great CAS Christmas card. Your embossing with the touch of colour makes for a very elegant look. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - I must say I 'm a bit envious over your crafty progress :o) Really love your card - the pop of red from the flower is so elegant. Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful creations!!! So creative and lovely!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Carol, Sorry I haven't been around in ages! I came over to catch up with you from the Playground. Your post today was filled with goodness ~ you have indeed been getting your craft on! The card is sensational!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such gorgeous creations! Super stylish card and your flowers are SO pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, you got a lot done...great creations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww carol, those creations are soooo wonderful!
    I fell in love with those adorable stockings, so cute!
    My best Christmas wishes to you and your family this holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.