Pages

Monday, 14 October 2013

Christmas Garland

Morning everyone, hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Not too many more weekends left now until Christmas.  I've just started my Christmas shopping and got a couple of little bits put away for my daughter.  She's at that age now when I'm a bit stuck as to what to get her.  A Barbie just isn't going to cut it anymore!!  Any ideas what to get a 17 year old girl??

Anyhoo, onto today's card.  I've made another rather heavily embellished Christmas card for my stash.  This one is ear-marked for my brother and his family.

I really love putting together these garland-style cards.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  1. http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-165-anything-goes.html
  2. http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-66-anything-goes.html
  3. http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/anything-goes.html
  4. http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-148.html
  5. http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-28.html
  6. http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/anything-goes.html
Many thanks for taking the time to stop by. Take care.

Hugs
Caz xx



19 comments:

  1. gorgeous garland Caz - as for presents - well for girls I always play it safe - its my niece's 18th birthday today and she got a sparkly scarf, a brooch and some money - not too exciting but I know she'll like them!!! Why not get your daughter something crafty? You never know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Caz.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Caz. So pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the style of this card Caz, it's so elegant.
    I used to play safe and buy shop vouchers for my son and daughter - or at least buy from somewhere they could exchange. Of course they still had their stockings and a few little and usually silly gifts to open christmas morning xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a wait till the end of November girl lol..
    LOving your Christmas card...It's FABulous!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful elegant card, love the garland, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - and as for presents - bah humbug......... lol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is gorgeous love the whole design love the papers the spray oh everything right up my street beautiful
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and your brother will surely love it.. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous Caz, love the flowers and berries.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Christmas card Caz. Love the garland....so very pretty. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Caz, this is such a gorgeous Christmas card, I am sure your brother and his family will treasure this one.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card stunning flower arrangement , and I'm impressed christmas shopping started already beats me! Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Caz, this is gorgeous hun, I love the garland of flowers and berries, they look wonderful.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely Christmas card. Thanks for linking up up with us at the SIster Act Challenge Blog!
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful!!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your garland is lovely and the gold sets it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.