Pages

Monday, 21 October 2013

Snowman Down

Hi all, hope you've all had a fab weekend.

Hubby has just jetted off on another lads photography trip, this time to Italy, so Emma and I have the house to ourselves again.  Lovely!

So, after a swift stock-up on yummies at M & S, we settled ourselves down for a weekend of munching and movies, it was so lovely not doing anything.

I did manage to squeeze in a little crafting time and as well as finishing off my cotton storage (previous post) I made a quick Christmas card.

I love this image, it made me chuckle when I first saw it, and does every time I see it.  I've made this card for one of my bosses, I really think it will appeal to his sense of humour.


A full shopping list is at the end of this post (albeit very short!)

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  1. http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-108-anything-goes.html
  2. http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/cards-for-men.html
  3. http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-21-anything-goes-blogaversary.html
  4. http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-133-use-two-colours-only.html
  5. http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-29.html
  6. http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/anything-goes.html
Many thanks for taking the time to stop by.  Take care.

Hugs
Caz xx




27 comments:

  1. Really pretty...love the unique shape and all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh did laugh great header super image love all the glitter and a great card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and love that image! lol hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Caz. Love your eye for colour and design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab image and great card!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super fun card with a cute image. Thanks for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Caz, what a super funny image, love it and lots of glittery snow too, can't have a Christmas card without glitter.
    Enjoy your girly night and goodies hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me smile too Caz..what a fun and sparkly card..love it.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this made me laugh Caz - what a fabulous image. Love it.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what fab card made me lol love your colouring and sparkle Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's GORGeous! It really made me smile..The cutest of image Caz.
    LOve the sparkle and distressing.
    Chrissyxx
    Sounds as thought you had a FAB weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Caz, I love the fun image and wonderful sparkle.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this made me smile - what a great stamp! Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous card, loving that image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this Caz..the image is fabulous and fun! Loving all the sparkle too.
    We are both photography widows then! Mine is up in Scotland on the Isle of Skye for his annual 2 week trip.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. super card Caz- not seen this image before - fabulous! Thanks for your visits Caz - I do appreciate it! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet card, thanks for sharing with us at BEARLY-MINE x carol

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely christmas card Caz. Such a cute image.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Got me giggling here :) Super stamp and a great card - bop!!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your CAS style Christmas card, thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  21. fabulous christmas card - great image (definitely made me smile!)
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Shelter and good luck. :)
    X Anna DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgous christmas card Caz. That really is a fun image and I love the CAS style with the kraft card xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this image. Anyone who receives this card will laugh and that's what it's all about, right?! This is great. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is a fabulous card and love the sparkle.Thanks for joining our challenge at Christmas at sweet stampin this time
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yup . . . that sweet snowman image made me smile too! Love all the schparkle on your card too!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello again Caz, just popping back to say Thank you for taking part in the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.