Pages

Monday, 7 October 2013

Xmas Hamster

Hi all, hope you all had a great weekend.

I had another crafty weekend.  I made a few more shabby flowers.  I found tutorials to make all of these flowers on youtube here http://m.youtube.com/user/alittleshabbychic.


So, after making all these flowers I then had the problem of what I should do with them.  Of course I could just sit and look at them, but I'm a bit more practical than that, so I made myself a new make-up bag to put one on ...


Just need to work out what to do with the other 8 I've made!!!

So, onto today's card.  My card features Xmas Hamster from Wee Stamps.  OMGoodness, but he's cute!  I really love this little fella.  He just looks so surprised!  I first saw him on Hazel's blog (http://hazelspapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ ) earlier this year and fell in love with him.  So did my friend, and promptly demanded that my Christmas card to her this year must feature him.  So, here it is.  I feel there is something missing, but haven't quite worked out what yet, so it may change between now and when I finally give it to my friend at Christmas!

A full shopping list of items used is at the end of this post.  The ribbon is 3mm Chiffon ribbon from Jaycotts.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  1. http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Challenge 3 - Anything Goes
  2. http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/october-challenge.html (Trimming the tree)
  3. http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-227-3rd-of-october-cats-and.html
  4. http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-20-anything-goes.html
  5. http://inkychicks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-14-use-two-different-die-cuts.html
  6. http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/anything-goes.html
  7. http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/anything-goes.html
  8. http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-27.html
Many thanks for taking the time to stop by, have a fabulous week.  Take care.

Hugs
Caz xx





28 comments:

  1. He is fabulous Caz, your friend will love him. Love the wonderful flowers.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caz - I just adore your flowers - they're stunning - make sure you show us what you do with the rest! The image is lovely on your card too - so cute - no wonder you fell in love with him! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute image on your card and I love the gold frame, very festive. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your flowers looks stunning Caz, I love the vintage colours and wonderful designs.
    Such a gorgeous card too, I love that cute image. The colours and papers are beautiful too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful flowers and a super cute Hamster Chrimbo card . . . what's not to like?

    LOVE that gold die cut around the image. Stunning.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your lovely Christmas card for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October, also for The Glory of Christmas 17 - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous flowers! I could see a cluster of them as a brooch.... Cute card too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and so cute, thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable, the image makes me smile! Love the gold frame, nice touch! So glad you joined us for our Getting Ready for Christmas Challenge at CCAY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab cute card Caz...... but the flowers are WONDERFUL!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful flowers there - and a very cute card too!
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete
  14. ah so cute gorgeous card and super flowers too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card Caz. The image is so cute and I love the design.
    Your flowers look beautiful- so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card Caz. The image is so adorable and love the design.
    Great job on the flowers too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! your flowers are absolutely gorgeous Caz, love your makeup bag.
    Gorgeous card too, so sweet.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Caz. Great details and I love the gold frame and adorable image. Love those flowers you made too. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges for Anything Goes and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card Caz. That image really is so sweet and I love the gold frame xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. wonderful card and i do like your flowers you have created...thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Eeeks! The little hamster is SO cute!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. You've been busy Caz, and such lovely craft work. Beautiful flowers and a lovely makup bag. Also love that wee stamp and your super cute Christmas card, got thi digi as I loved it too. Merlot says thanks for the squish and sends you some love back, as he is rather lovely! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute card and your flowers are gorgeous! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous creation sweetie hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  25. great project, thank you for entering the 4 Krafty Girlz challenge - good luck xx Judith DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Challenges.
    Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for joining us at 4 krafty girlz challenge blog. ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh wow! those flowers are gorgeous! cute card x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.