Pages

Monday, 4 November 2013

Clean and Simple Christmas

Hello everyone. So sorry I haven't been around over the last week, but I've been a little poorly.  I suffer from Diverticular Disease and have had a rather painful attack over this last week.  All better now though.  I hope everyone survived the storm last week with no or minimal damage.  We had a few trees and debris down, but that was pretty much it.

Trev took me out over the weekend and I found a new shop selling Shabby Chic furniture and bits and bobs. Love it.  Will definitely be visiting again.  If anyone lives near Elm Court, Gillingham, the shop is called "The Vintage Dove" and is tucked away around the back.  They have a craft cafe on a Wednesday morning where you take your craft and sit and chat with like-minded people.  Stephanie also runs courses in how to alter furniture with chalk paint.  Well worth a visit if you're in the area.

Right, onto my card(s) today.  I found these embossing folders at Ally Pally and fell in love.  They're gorgeous and they're from Nellie Snellen.

I really love how these have turned out, they're quick, easy and very elegant (I think!)


I'd like to enter these in the following challenges:
  1. http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-69.html (clean & simple)
  2. http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/cmc-33-anything-goes.html
  3. http://cardsinenvy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/say-what-challenge.html
  4. http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/anything-goes_29.html
  5. http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/no-design-or-digital-papers.html
  6. http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/challenge-31.html
Many thanks for taking the time to stop by.  Take care.

Hugs
Caz xx




31 comments:

  1. Good Mornng Caz sorry to hear about your illness I do hope you are feeling better and relaxing.

    Love your cards I have embossing plates but never use them!!!!!! perhaps now I will get them out as these look so elegant.

    The shop sounds fab especially the class on painting furniture with the chalk paints wish it was nearer.

    Take care Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and elegant Caz. Hope you feel fully recovered soon.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Caz - glad to hear you're feeling better. Love your makes - those new purchases are definitely worth the spend!!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning in their CAS style Caz... love them! Sorry to hear you were in pain last week... I am a fellow sufferer and know that awful feeling...

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that you have been unwell, glad you feel better now.
    Your cards are stunning, I love the embossing and beautiful sentiments.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous cards. Hope you are feeling much better soon x

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you are feeling better! These are very elegant indeed...beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sentiment cards are wonderful and I love the simple look. However, our challenge at Cards in Envy is for A2 cards only 4.25" x 5.5". We cannot accept square cards for our challenges. I hope you understand and will join us again. ~Sandy CIE Host

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfectly clean and simple, as well as being totally beautiful and elegant! I think they are both fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear you've been unwell...Hoping your feeling a tad better...
    LOving these cards Caz..These are GOrgeous dies!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ump! I mean embossing folders lol..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very elegant indeed and ideal if you need to make a lot of cards quickly. Hope you're fully recovered.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards Caz. I love the cas design, very elegant.
    Sorry to hear you've been poorly - hope you feel better now.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Caz, hope you're feeling better now.
    I love these CAS cards, they look so elegant and the embossing is gorgous xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. these EF are stunning and work so well for CAS cards. Love the bright red sentiments. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are beautiful Caz, love the embossing.
    Pleased to hear you are feeling better.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card.Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge this time.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW...gorgeous cards Caz.....so elegant. Sorry to hear you've not been well but great you're on the mend now. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad u feeling bit better!! You're right - lovely elegant cards! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab cards hun, so stylish! Sorry to hear you've not been well, glad you're feeling better now xx Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are stunning Caz!! I love the clean design, very elegant indeed.
    I have so many embossing folders and I never use them...like ever!

    I'm sorry to hear you've not been well, but happy to hear you're feeling much better now.
    I always find a post-poorly spending spree helps :)

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm so sorry to hear that you weren't feeling very well! :( Glad to hear that you're okay now .. and I hope you'll continue to be in wonderful health! :)

    I do love the cards that you've created! Very GORGEOUS indeed!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  23. Glad youre on the mend and out and about! Love these gorgeous cards - its always great to see easy to put together Christmas cards - think I might "borrow" this one - thanks for the inspiration hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  24. these are really elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, Sorry Im running late with my comments, Love your cards they are super, I hope you start to feel better soon, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Perfectly CAS, love them both. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Poor you Caz, my mother in law suffers from that too so I know its pretty awful. I love the cas cards, must try to get some done.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Morning sweetie, these are just gorgeous hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous Christmas cards!
    Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!!!
    Smiles, Kaly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.