Pages

Wednesday, 15 January 2014

New Year Candy...

... A little bit late!!

Hellooooooooo.

Happy New Year all, I hope you all had a happy, restful and peaceful Christmas and New year,

How are you all.  It's been a while since I was last on here, sorry life has had a nasty little habit of getting in the way recently.  I had planned on just a short Christmas break, just to get everything in place and ready for Christmas.  Just after Christmas I got sick, luckily all better now.  Then Trev's Aunt passed away.  So things are still a bit upset at home.  I don't think I'll be able to do much in the way of crafting at the moment, but will hopefully be back soon with something crafty.

Anyway, it's my 2nd blogaversary, so to celebrate the occasion I have a little candy for you.

Please note that this is for my followers only.  I don't mind if you want to become a follower, but please only follow me if you want to and not just for the candy.  NO candy only blogs.

So, without further ado, my candy consists of:


1 pack of Dovecraft's Back to Basics 8 x 8 Christmas papers
1 pack of Papermania 6 x 6 Home for Christmas papers
3 pads of 10.5 x 15cm patterned card
4 packs of ribbon/trim
1 Stampendous Christmas stamp
1 Tim Holtz 6 x 6 Grungebook
1 Penny Black Sparks at Christmas stamp
4 tubes of dew drops (4 colours, baby pink, pink, turquoise and cream)
1 pack of 10 Anita's calendar tabs
10 crochet flowers
2 of my handmade shabby flowers
10 crochet hearts (by me!!)

The usual rules apply:

Please be or become a genuine follower.
Post a pic in your sidebar with a link back here and leave a comment.

That's it.

Good luck everyone.

I will draw the winner on Sunday 26 January and announce the winner on Monday 27th.

Hugs
Caz xx

16 comments:

  1. Hi Caz.
    I am so sorry to hear you have been unwell and such sad news about Trev's Aunt too. I can understand why crafting has had to take a back seat for a while but am really looking forward to seeing you return.
    Happy Blogaversary! Thank you for the chance to win such fabulous candy. I will add your details to my side bar now.
    Take care, sending you hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year Caz - sorry you haven't been having a good time lately - New year brings all sorts of rubbish with it sometimes, my MIL was rushed into hospital on New Years day and with my FIL (who suffers from dementia) to look after things have been pretty rubbish round here too : ( it can only get better. Happy blogaversary! - hope this is the start of the good part of the year! hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you Caz. Nice to see you back, you have been missed. So looking forward to seeing more of your stunning creations in 2014. Happy Blogaversary.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear about your start to the year Caz - onwards and upwards eh? Congratulations on your second blogaversary - I just did mine too but it must have happened when you weren't about! Off to add your candy to my sidebar - love that you've added the crocheted items - lovely touch! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things can only get better. Yummy candy, thanks for the chance. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted the picture of your candy onto my blog: http://art-crumbs.blogspot.com/
    Happy second blog birthday and wish you many more to come :)
    Regards from Slovenia, Katarina :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Caz, sorry to hear it's not been a very good start for you...Happy Blogaversary and thanks for the chance to win your gorgeous candy.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Caz. So sorry to hear you've not been well and that it's not been a good start. I miss your lovely creations. Happy Blogaversary...doesn't the time go quickly. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations of your two year blogaversary Caz and hope to see you back crafting again soon.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Caz, sorry to hear about your bad start to the New Year. Hope thinks settle down for you soon and you can get back to posting your lovely creations. Thanks for the chance to win some lovely candy. Happy Blogaversary too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am missing you Caz! Hope to see you back soon.. sending you big hugz. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blogoversary Caz May life clam down for you to relax .thanks for the chance to win such sweet goodies :) hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to hear about all thats been going on Caz but glad to hear you are feeling better. Its hard to recover from a bereavement, especially at very sentimental times of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy new year Caz and I hope things improve for you in 2014. Looking forward to seeing you back crafting when you get in the mood xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic stash of goodies! Very nice giveaway for sure!
    Wishing you joy and creativity for a fabulous 2014!
    http://kitikas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I almost missed this.... Glad you are feeling better and hope you are able to get crafty soon! Happy 2nd Blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.