Pages

Monday, 27 January 2014

Winner - New Year Candy

Morning everybods.  Hope you are all well.

Things are starting to get back to normal here, well, as normal as they ever get in my house.  Hopefully, I'll even get some time for crafting soon!!

Time to announce the winner of my candy.

The winner is.....

No. 11, Viv

Please email me at cwillis323@gmail.com with your snailmail address, and I'll get these goodies in the post to you.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say sorry that I haven't been able to get around to visit everyone as much as I'd like, but hopefully things will improve soon and also to say thank you for all the lovely comments you've left recently, I really appreciate each and every one.

Take care and big hugs

Caz xx

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Caz... now I've stopped jigging round the room I have emailed you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Viv - enjoy! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Viv on winning the candy. Thanks again for your generosity Caz.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.