Pages

Monday, 17 February 2014

No Shell Like Home

Hello everybods, hope you're all well.

Sorry, I wasn't about last week, but I do have a very good excuse.  I was off last week and took delivery of my lovely new Brother Scan N Cut machine.  Oooooooh!  It's fabulous, I've been scanning and cutting all sorts of things, although nothing on this card.  Such a shame that I have to come back to work!!  I put a post on soon of all the bits I've been making.

Anyway, moving on to my card this week.  Whenever I get a new image I stamp it or print it out several times and put them in a box in one of my drawers.  Then when I'm in the mood to colour I rummage through the box and pull one one.  This one is by Sugar Nellie called No Shell Like Home available from Funky Kits.  She's been coloured with Copics.  I'm fairly certain the papers are Pion, but I didn't take note of which ones, sorry!  The backing card is Coredinations.  The ribbon is from the wonderful candy I won from Hazel and the sparkly thing is from Hobby House.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  1. http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/challenge-201-girly-girl.html
  2. http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/buttons-and-bows.html
  3. http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/girly-challenge.html
  4. http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ (anything goes)
  5. http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/challenge-112.html
  6. http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/challenge-45.html
  7. http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/cmm80-make-it-sparkle-sponsored-by.html
  8. http://hobbyhousechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/new-challenge-anything-goes.html
Many thanks for taking the time to stop by.  Take care.

Hugs
Caz x





26 comments:

  1. So very pretty and beautifully coloured, just love it!. Ooh a new gadget I've not heard of this one sounds like fun though can't wait to see what you've made. Hope you enjoyed your time off. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty card, love your coloring
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet card Carol. Cute image and I love the Pion papers. Can't wait to see what you create with your new gadget. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo love your card Carol - and oh my the scan and cut does sound like fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. just popping back to say thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, adorable image and beautiful colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful colour and design Caz.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a flying visit Caz in between the coughing fits! This is such a cute card - love it! Glad you're having fun with the new toy... x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Caz. I love the sugar nellie fairies and this one looks fabulous.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!
    I love this image and the colours are divine (Yep, definitely Pion papers, Studion of Memories, one of my favourite sets)

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweetie! LOving your colours Caz.
    Your ribbon is sooo pretty.
    Chrissyxx
    Sounds as though you've been having fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my this is cute Caz. I love the glittery wings and the ribbon/bow with the bling. Great job.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion for our Girly Challenge.

    Lynn, CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love this card Caz. She's a cutie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Caz, such a sweet image. Love the colours and DP's.
    Oooh, can't wait to see what you do with the new machine, I had to sit on my hands cos I was sure tempted, I just don't have the room.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card Caz. Such a cute image. I got my new machine too, just got to find time to have a good play.
    mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi caz oh this card is gorgeous the fairy is so sweet and I love that snail!!! Have fun with your new machine
    Hugs
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The cutest stamps... Very nice coloring and great papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous, Caz! Great colouring & layout! The rhinestone sparkler looks fabulous on your beautiful ribbon bow!
    Thank you for joining us at the Hobby House and Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this image and your card is very pretty! Glad you're enjoying your new machine :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely combination of colours and patterns contrasted so well with the dark brown die cut matting. Love the shimmer of her wings and the ribbon. They catch the light and add to the magic and whimsy. So sweet! Thanks for joining our Girly-Girl Challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing your card with us in our Make it Sparkle challenge at Card Makin mamas.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgous card Caz. Love that image and those papers are fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. So very pretty:)
    Thank you for joining us at the Hobby House challenge x
    Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, your coloring is gorgeous...beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing at the Sugar Bowl this month.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.