Pages

Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Santa Slider Card

Hello my lovelies, hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

My card today is a slider card featuring a rather frantic Santa, he goes spinning along the card.  I'm not sure who this stamp is by as it was just loose in a box of odd stamps, but I love him.  He's been coloured with copics.  The sentiment stamp is from Stampasaurus, I think I got it from The Stamp Man.


I made the cutting file for this myself on the SnC.  Super easy to do.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  1. http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/completely-christmas-challenge.html
  2. http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/challenge-61-anything-goes-christmas.html
  3. http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/april-challenge.html
  4. http://papermakeupstamps.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/digi-makeover-challenge-135-anything.html
  5. http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/challenge-51.html
Many thanks for taking the time to stop by.  Take care.

Hugs
Caz x




18 comments:

  1. The santa slider is so much fun Caz, Great card, the sentiment is also one of my favourites. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. A FABulous Fun card Caz! So funny with his hat in the air! LOving your slider card, and it's for Christmas lol..So loving even more..FABulous Fun sentiment too. {which is Oh! so true}
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card Caz - that santa looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sure is one fun Santa! What a great slider card and I think the sentiment is funny too!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fun card Caz. I love the jolly Santa and brilliant design.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great fun card Caz - love the sentiment! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous fun card Caz and I love the sentiment. Will have to put that stamp on my wish list xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fab, fun card and loving that little Santa!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card caz, I love the cute little santa
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning Caz. You are so clever.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card Caz. I can picture that cute Santa sliding along. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous fun card Caz. Great design and I am sure Santa looks great sliding along.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Design....thank you for your valued support in entering our challenge, without you we would have no challenge. Good Luck in the draw next Saturday.....and I do hope you will join us again next week...for another fab challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey sweetie, this is amazing, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great design and a fab sentiment, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous fun card Caz, love the cute Santa.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card thanks for sharing it with us at CCAYR for the April challenge poinsettias.
    Lynne ( DT Member CCAYR )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 6 and CCAYR challenge with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.