Pages

Thursday, 9 April 2015

Snowman Down

Hello all, hope you're all keeping well and enjoying this beautiful weather.

I've had the week off and today found a little time for crafty play.

I made a Christmas card, mostly because they're my favourite cards to make, and you can never have too many!

The image is "Snowman Down" by Whipper Snapper and I coloured with copics.  The frame die is from Papertrey Ink (Shaker Shapes - Rectangles) and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley (Handwritten Phrases - Christmas).  The sequins are a mix from Pretty Pink Posh and Simon Says.


That's it from me for now.  Take care.
Hugs
Carol xx

7 comments:

  1. Super to see you back and with such a fabulous fun card. I do love that image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day's the right day for a Christmas card Caz..
    LOve this shaker card...So cute. great colours too.
    Chrissyxx
    Enjoy the weather! It's lovely isn't it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous christmas shaker card, such a sweet image
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous shaker card Caz. I love snowmen and this one is fab!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the cute image and fabulous shaker desig,.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya Carol - great card - what a cool image - big hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they mean so much.